056

FIFTY SIX
[SACRIFICES (12)]

*Warning: contents of violence ahead*

November 25, 2018
3:30 pm
@NCT Estate

November 25, 20183:30 pm@NCT Estate

narrator

After hours of roaming around the area while riding his motorcycle to find the missing youngest brother, Jaehyun finally came back. He took off his helmet and trusted one of the employees to park his vehicle before entering his home.

He stretched the neck area of his black turtleneck, feeling sweaty. He thought he should change as soon as possible.

But that plan was postponed as he noticed his brothers were all gathered at the living room.

"Why the long faces?" Jaehyun asked upon walking towards the room, seeing their worried yet calm expressions.

"The police. They got Jungwoo." Taeyong was the one who answered.

"Wait what? What do you mean?" Jaehyun was quite shocked at the news. Jungwoo isn't one to get easily captured, especially because of his fame.

"That idiot was out clubbing. The article said he was accused of drugging his co worker." Yuta who just came back, informed him.

"But we can just bail him out right? right?!" Haechan who was sitting, was too desperate to have his own car retrieved rather than his brother.

"One task. One EASY task yet he still can't do it. I can't believe he's out there going around making a fool of himself!" Taeil let out his frustrations to his supposed partner for the day.

"Now why would he carelessly do that to his own friend? Not to mention in public." Renjun questioned.

"Yeah, that sounds not right at all."  Yangyang added, both then turned their heads to Taeyong in unison.

"That's true. It would be unprofessional of him to do that because of personal reasons. Unless.." Taeyong tried to connect what he had on mind.

Before Taeyong could share his thoughts about the situation, Johnny and Wu arrived as they were the ones who were supposed to fetch Jungwoo, but no said person was found coming along with them.

"Where is he? Let me have a word with that rascal." Taeil said as soon as he saw both of them enter the room.

"I went to the local police station, but they said there were no reports involving Jungwoo?" Johnny took off his coat.