033

THIRTY THREE
[ WEISHEN V (7) ]

November 5,2018
6:15 pm
@Cafe

November 5,20186:15 pm@Cafe

n.jm

"Bye guys! Thanks for the drink Jaemin! Nice meeting you Yangyang! Bye Haechanie!" Hina waved goodbye as she dragged Sanha all the way to their home.

"See ya later~!" Haechan happily waved, probably because she and him became closer today.

We were about to go to our van but I noticed Yangyang, who seemed to be feeling left out.

"You okay Yangyang? You wanna c—" I wanted to give him a ride, but I was cut off by Haechan taunting me.

"Jaeminnn!! Time? You're 'mom' just texted me!" Haechan aggressively tapped his silver watch.

What's wrong with him lately?

"Oh don't worry about me. I see you're in a hurry, let's just meet again tomorrow." Yangyang reassured, giving me a smile.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Absolutely, I'll just call my big bro." He chuckled.

"Where..do you live by the way?" He suddenly asked.

I mustn't be exposing my address, how should I get away with this question..think Jaemin, think!

"O-Oh I—"

"Jaeminnnnn????" Haechan cut me off with his annoying voice that he always use to Doyoung ang Taeil hyung.

"Ugh alright! Alright, I'm coming!" I ran to our van. "Just somewhere nearby! See ya, Liu!" I couldn't think of anything, but that should atleast do it.

I then went inside the black van as the pringle driver slid the door close, putting my bag beside Haechan.

"What the hell have you been eating dude?" I questioned him, thinking what he did back when we were at the cafe.

"Uhh just oreos? Why?" He bluntly said.

"I—You've been treating Yangyang very poorly! Haven't you noticed that?"

"Really? How?"

"I swear to g—Do I really have to numerate it? You always cut him off whenever he talks, give him a cold shoulder, and just completely ignore him!" I attempted to give him a knock of sense.

"Oh that? Well it's because he is one DANGEROUS freak! 'HavEn'T yOu nOtiCe thAt?' " He said, imitating my voice. This son of a bitch—

"Dangerous? How? You're just overreacting." I rolled my eyes and got down, since we already arrived home.

"You'll know once you've seen it." He went inside first and left me in the entrance.

"Mr.Wu! Would you mind preparing some warm water in the bathtub? 'Cuz SOMEONE's been stressing me out!" I heard him say as I went inside.