042

FORTY TWO

November 13, 2018
9:22 am
@NCT Estate

November 13, 20189:22 am@NCT Estate

n.jm

It's been a while since i last talked with the other kids, we still haven't made up yet which i find it becoming more ridiculous as a day passes by.

No one from us would want to make the first move even with Taeyong hyung's help, that's why I'm always with Haechan, Jaehyun hyung and Taeil hyung from time to time.

"Any plans on talking with the dreamies?" Haechan asked out of the blue while we were playing games in his room. His injury is slowly healing but it's still in a cast.

I don't know why but I'm not that furious towards Yangyang and his crew unlike the others..it just doesn't feel right.

"You think I haven't been trying?" I sighed, I think I pushed the buttons too hard.

"And no offense but, shouldn't they be mad at you too? for like dragging him first and stuff." I turned to look at him as my chest was down on the bed.

"You've been with them for years, they're most likely to trust you. Maybe because they thought you'd save him..? I don't really know. Besides, I'm a victim too y'know." He shrugged, taking a piece of gummy worm.

"Uhh yeah, what kind of victim gets happy 'cause he can't go to school." I judged him whilst rolling my eyes.

We continued playing for minutes until we noticed a familiar black van arriving outside.

"Hey Haechan, did any of the hyungs leave earlier?" I poked him while still looking at the window.

"Dunno, I didn't see anyone though." He responded, but too focused on the screen.

Just then I saw the older hyungs gathering infront of the gate. I looked closely and couldn't believe my eyes.

"G-Grandpa and the others already returned?!" My eyes widened at the sight of the hyungs bowing in respect as Grandpa got down on the car, followed by Mr. Wu, then Kun hyung.

"What?! You sure?! Let me see..how come we didn't know?" Haechan wanted confirmation so he hurriedly took his crutches and stood beside me.

We were quite confused since we usually get notified whenever someone's coming back. Why was this so sudden?

"Wait...then that means.." I continued observing, all who went to China are already present except for one..

"Where..is Renjun..?" I refuse to believe that they let him die.

Another van came in, I haven't seen it before..

I finally saw Renjun happily hopping down from the new van and waved at the hyungs, I'm assuming he's telling them that he's all fine.