030

CHAPTER THIRTY
[ WEISHEN V (4) ]

November 4, 2018
7:30 am
@Incheon

November 4, 20187:30 am@Incheon

narrator

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Yangyang wondered, looking at the tall yet seemingly worn out apartment, with all the cracks visible on its walls.

"The letter said otherwise so I guess this is the one." Hendery said as he reread the letter they recieved recently.

"And I was expecting it to be a luxurious one..looks like my hopes were too high." He pouted, feeling disappointed.

"I wish it would've welcomed us with some delicious korean yums like the fish looking thingy, dragon's beard—"

"Not everyone is rich, Yangyang remember that." Hendery cut him off with a heavy pat on his back as he winced in pain.

"Yah! that hurt like shit. Careful with your heavy hands or I might have to make you eat homemade roasted cockroaches." Yangyang threatened, as if it weren't a joke.

"Oopsies, my apologies young master~!" Hendery jokingly mimicked one of the maids from China and bowed lifting his nonexistent skirt.

"Enough of the chitchat, let's head inside and find out." Xiaojun interrupted in his serious tone then proceeded to enter the building with the two following from behind.

———

"Hmm these doors look the same..what was the number again?" Xiaojun asked Hendery as they were continuously walking in the hallways, looking at the numbers on the doors inside the building.

"It was uhh...304!" Hendery recalled.

"It's here you guys!" Yangyang waved at a distance behind them, signaling that he found the room they were looking for.

The rest of the boys then followed as Yangyang knocked the door with a familiar tune.

"This is not Frozen for fucks sake, Yangyang." Xiaojun sighed.

"That just came out from me."Yangyang grinned and scratched the back of his head.

"No ones answering.."Hendery was the one who knocked it again, three times.

Finally, a male voice spoke inside. The boys were kind of confused hearing what he said.

"Who is it?"

"Oh my silly me, I don't have any friends. Come in Weishen boys!"

The man chuckled as Xiaojun opened the door first, seeing a middle aged man drinking his tea in a modern-looking room. Completely different from what the exterior looked like.

"Damn, how come this place looked awesome while the outside doesn't?" Yangyang's mouth went ajar, scanning the whole room as he entered.

"You know what they say Yangyangie, don't judge a book by its cover." The man sipped his coffee.