010

CHAPTER TEN

July 28, 2018
12:00 am
@Abandoned Building in Sejongno

July 28, 201812:00 am@Abandoned Building in Sejongno

n.jm

The boys and I planned to go and sleep at the rooftop, wanting to have a little campfire since it's pretty much cold inside and out.

As Jeno, Chenle, and Jisung were trying to start the campfire, Renjun and I went to the second floor of the building, trying to find some old blankets or any type of clothing we can find so that we can use it for sleeping.

The hallways of the second floor were quite dark.  There are light bulbs, but only one was working, barely working. It keeps on blinking every millisecond.

I'm a little bit scared though, since the two of us were the only ones on this floor.

Maybe there's a decayed body hanging somewhere, or even worse, ghosts and scary monsters.

Nahh only kids think stupid things like that, I'm a grown ass man for fucks sake.

"Let's try looking over there." Renjun's voice echoed through the hallways, pointing somewhere.

I turned and faced the flashlight, there seems to be a room with a loose door.

There was a sign above that read ' Laundry Section '

That's probably where all the clothing is being stored. What is this place anyway?

"Sure, let's check it out." I said, following him from behind.

We were now at the front of the room's crooked door, trying to figure out how to remove it since it's pretty much blocking our way in.

Renjun was trying to shake it off, it'll take a while...

While waiting for him, I suddenly had goosebumps all over me and I somewhat feel way more colder than before.

At the corner of my eye, I saw a dark shadow, running at the right side of the hallway.

At first, I just shrugged it off, but it keeps on bothering me.

I'm just hallucinating things...

...Am I?

To stop my worried thoughts, I dared to go there, still holding my flashlight on.

I slowly checked everything from left to right as my hands started to tremble.

'Get it together Jaemin!' I thought, slapping my other hand.