Spirit's Darkness.

Don't forget to vote if you like the story please :) ? 

RosePOV

'What do you mean, we can't start looking for her yet? She's the freaking last Dragomir, shouldn't you guys be flying to make her feel save?' I yell making the guardian in front of me flinch, what are they stupid? 

'Roza...' Dimitri mutters, trying to sooth me, yeah as if that's going to work now. My best friend is missing along with Christian Ozera, who weirdly enough is like a brother to me, so excuse me for wanting them safe and sound back with me.

'Don't you Roza me,' I tell him annoyed, I turn back towards the guardian, 'look or you'll find a way to start the search party right now or I'll go search for them myself. Understood?'

Strong arms pull me against a warm chest, I look up to see Dimitri. 'Roza, calm down.'

'How can I calm down Dimitri?' my vision is all fuzzy because of the tears. 
He starts shaking me, 'Please Roza, for me? for the twins. you need to calm down sweatheart.'

Crap, the children, oh god.
'Oh god, I'm going to be such a bad mother.' I start sobbing, he pulls me closer and starts stroking my hair.

'Come on, let's go to the hotel room and get you cleaned up, okay?' Dimitri asks. I nod silently.

Walking into the warm cosy hotelroom, I walk over to the mirror and try to get of my jacket, I can't even get out of my stupid jacket.
'Shhhh, Roza it's okay. You need to calm down.' I take a deep breath and manage to get my jacket and jeans out.

Dimitri helps me out of my cloths, no not in a pervert kind of way...just sweet and caring.

'You want me to run you a bath?' he asks, looking at the bathroom door.
I shake my head, 'I'll take a shower. ' Dimitri nods and starts walking towards the bed.

'Wait,' I whisper taking his hand in mine. 'Come with me?'
He gives me a concerned look, 'Uh, I don't kno-'
'Please? comrade, please?' I plead.
He sighs and rubs his thumb against my cheeck, kissing me softly. 'Okay, I'll be there in a sec, go ahead.' He pushes me towards the door.

The hot water sooths my skin, I mean I wasn't cold but the shock is out of my body I guess, I can't believe I snapt like that or maybe I do...I did take darkness from Lisa at the plane...

Let me tell you, this shower is uge, you can sit in it, crazy right. I hear the showerdoor and I feel the presence behind me, but why doesn't he say anything, why won't he touch me? 

I look up to a worried Dimitri Belikov. I sigh, 'I'm sorry Comrade, I snapped, stupid...I'm fine now.' I assure him.

He nods and gives me a small smile.
My eyes start wandering over his gorgeous body, exactly like I remembered, maybe even better.
Lust fills me, even though I'm scared as hell to be intimate, I want nothing more than tasting him..yay me.

He groans, 'Rose, stop that' he whispers huskily. What did I do now?

'What?' I ask, 'If you'll keep biting your lip like that, I won't be able to hold myself. God maybe this wasn't a good idea..'

Before he could run of I squize my body against his, feeling him.
'Roza...not..helping here.' looks like he's chocking on his own words.  

 'Do I make you nervous mr Belikov?' I smile.
'Rose..' he warns, wow he actually looks pained.

'Stop fighting, I-i'm fine..' I try to convince him.
'You are something miss Hathaway.' He smirks, still looking pained.
I laugh, 'Yeah well, I get that a lot.'
suddenly Dimitri's lips come crashing down on hers, tasting her lips as if he'd never been here before, I rub my tongue soft agains his lips asking for entrance which he gives me. Score!

His mouth starts attacking my neck while grabbing a fistful of his beautiful brown hair, laying the other hand on his chest.

'Are you sure that this is what you want?' he asks unsure, still kissing my neck
I always get what I want Rose
I always get what I want. Pain...

I pull away as if I got burned, trembling and shivering even in this hot shower I sit down on the little bench in the shower. Trying to catch my breath.

Dimitri let's out a string of Russian words, which I guess are not really kind. Good action Rose, just awesome!

'I'm sorry, I'm pathetic...sorry.' I murmer. He shakes his head and kisses my forehead. 

'Jesse?' he asks, anger covering his voice. 
I nod

'It's okay Roza, I won't push you...and you need to know that what he did..'
'Was my fault,' I finish for him.

He sighs and stops the shower. 'Maybe it's time for the talk.'

I nod and sigh taking the towel he is handing me. 'I guess.'

----------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment, Fan?
show me some love? :D  

** someone who wants to check out my new story: Floating? :) you'll find it on my wattpadpage ofcourse. haha thanks

ALSO, HELP ME OUT HERE: TAYLOR KITSCH OR BEN BARNES? For Dimitri :)

Please give me feedback? do you guys still like the story?  

xWriteitdown_