Baby mine..

Dimitri POV

'That's not any of your business guardian Belikov.' she snapped.

Who am I fooling? I already know the answer... I just need to hear it from her.

'Yes, it is.' I snapped back at her, my beautiful feisty Roza. No Dimitri she's not yours.

'Why would it be?'

'Because you were my student Rose, You were one of the best out there. I didn't expect you too hook up with some guy and lose your shot at being Lisa's guardian?'

'Yeah, because I obviously am the only one to blame here huh.' She yells.

Is she blaming me? Is she really that pathetic?

'Are blaming me? This is your own fault Rose. I thought you learned about using protection. You're the one who chose Ivashkov as rebound boy.' I hissed. Gripping the steering wheel.

'Sure, make it all about Adrian.' she yells, I have to calm down. After all, she still has a baby in there.

'So he isn't the one to blame? Who is Rose? Did you start sleeping around? Is Tasha right about you? You're not even supposed to be in a situation like this Rose.' As soon as the words leave my mouth I regret them. I know better than to think that of Rose. She's wild, feisty and sometimes childish but she isn't a slut. I'm just as much to blame, if I hadn't left her...

She looks at me, shocked and hurt. If I could kill myself right now, I would.

'I can't believe you just said that. You of all people, so what are you saying, to abort this baby?'

'No! You know I would not let you do that either. I'm just saying that I thought you were smarter than this. Adrian isn't even here for you.'

'If it were your child in here, you would still say I'm a slut and stupid?' Rose whispers.

To be honest, if it were my child, I would react diffrently. I would probably be jumping for joy... I'd be happy but I would still be worried, I would be there for her. But knowing it was some stranger's child or Ivashkov's yeah, that's kind of hard for me.

'I would still think about your future, why are you even trying to make this about me, we can't have children together Rose.' I say. God, but how I wish we could...

'Which is why you left me for skank numero uno.' she murmers. Trust Rose to say something like this.

We stopped at a privet hospital.

'How are you going to take care of this baby? Do you really want to become like your mother? Making your little child in there suffer of never seeing his mother or even knowing his father?

That was a low blow and I knew it. I don't know what it is, just the thought of Rose being with someone else...

Her face showed me only few emotions. Hurt and anger.

She bolted out of the car and walked towards the hospital.

Rose POV

I can't believe he said those things to me. Back there I really had a moment where I wanted to scream 'SHUT UP, your the father!'

But after the way his been acting..thinking so low of me, I don't know if I want him to be a father to my babyboy.

We walked inside and are welcomed by Doctor Minsk, I'm so happy that she came all the way to Russia to follow me up.