to stress or not to stress.

Please, don't forget to vote or comment? :)

enjoy. 

RosePOV

'What do you mean, "we have trouble tracking her down"? It's been a whole freaking month. FIND THEM.' I can't believe they're still missing, I'm worried like crazy, even for Sparky. It's been a month with no contact, no tips, no nothing.. 
I would go out there and search them myself but Dimitri won't let me, whenever I'm on the verge of doing something he reminds me of the safety of myself and the children. Which of course always makes me change my mind. I'm torn, if I save my bestfriends I have the chance of losing my children and if I won't save my friends..well there isn't really a good solution. 

'She's a moroi, a royal one..so I suggest we'll arrange a new  searching trip.' I tell them. 

the guardian smirks cold. 'Well, you don't get to make the calls Hathaway. besides shouldn't you be being some baby stuff anyway?'

Yeah, I'm almost six months now, so people began to notice. Dimitri and I decided to go public, a lot of guardians saw it coming though, no one really seemed surprised. Well, unless you count my mom who left me a very, uh, sweet message on my phone. 

I frown at him. ' Care to repeat that or would you rather save yourself the work and apologize?' I hear my favorite voice in the whole world say. Two arms around my waist pull me against his chest. he lowers his head and rests it on my shoulder. 

The guardians eyes widen at the sight of Dimitri, yeah he has that effect on people. 
'I-I'm uh, I didn't mean it like that... I'm sorry miss Hathaway.'

I raise an eyebrow. 'Miss?'

'G-Guardian Hathaway.' the poor kid bows and runs of, I turn around and look up at my comrade.

'Thanks for defending my honor...or what's left of it.' I smile at him.
Narrowing his eyes he sighs. 'Do we have to do this again?'
I shake my head trying to avoid the whole conversation. 'No. I remember.'

'Good, now don't you forget it.' he leans down and kisses me.
'Now how are my little soldiers doing?' he bends down and rubs my stomach gently.

I laugh, he's been calling them like that for a little while now and it still surprises me that I'm not in this alone anymore. my children are actually having they're father. 
'They're amazing, I can't believe they're so calm. They probably have that from you.'
He smiles up at me in wonder and amazement, 'you think?' my heart melts at the sight of him hoping that his kids will have some of his qualities. They better have.

'I know for sure. They're Belikov's right.' I assure him, he stands up and gives me a kiss which holds so much emotion.

'There's a search party for Liss and Sparky today' when he wants to interrupt me I hold my hands up, telling him that I'm not ready yet. 'But knowing you, I'm not allowed to go, so I was wondering if you wanted to go to my doctors appointment with me?' I ask. 

'Of course I will.' he whispered. 

We drive towards the hospital, well, Dimitri is driving...stupid, sweet boy, thinking I shouldn't drive a car because I'm pregnant. 

'Hey doctor Mi-, uh Megan.' I greet her, she laughs about my little error and waves us in. 
'Hey guys, how are you doing?' she asks us, it's the second time Dimitri comes with me and he still looks very nervous. aww. Wait, aww? Get a grip of yourself Rose Hathaway.  

'We're good, thanks.' Dimitri smiles and shakes her hand. 

'Okay, let's see how the babies are doing.' 
I walk over to the weird bed/table and lay down, exposing my stomach.

'You've grown.' Megan nods towards the bump, while putting taking the gel

'I know, I'm going to be a whale.' I sigh, but it's a happy sigh.  

I shiver slightly when she starts. 'Is it just me or does this stuff get colder every time?' I grin. 

Megan winks and starts pointing at the screen. 'This is your  strong baby boy and this is your baby girl. Both very healthy.'

Her saying that takes a lot of my stress away, not enough to make me relax but still.
Dimitri doesn't stop smiling and rubbing my hand, he's going to be an amazing father, I can tell.

When it's time to leave, Megan looks at me a bit worried. 'Look Rose, I heard about Vasilisa and Christian, I'm really Sorry but you can't put yourself into a stressy situation, please try to relax.' she pleads. 

'M-Megan, I will but she's my du-'

'I'll look out for her, Megan. She's not going anywhere.' Dimitri says sternly. 

I give him my best -are you kidding me- face and pout.
He sighs and kisses my forehead.

At the parking lot, Dimitri lays an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer. 
at first I think that it's because he wants to tell me something but that's when I notice the men. 
Around 12 men are standing around us, giving us cold looks.

'Can we help you?' I can feel Dimitri tense up, what's going on..

One of the men, his pretty handsome, but has nothing on my comrade, takes a step forwards and coughs. 'We suggest you'll come with us willingly to save us all from harm?' he smirks knowing we won't do that.

'We're not going anywhere with you.' I tell him. 

I can tell Dimitri is torn between staying with me and attacking them. 

'Go, I can take care of myself Comrade.' I sooth him. 

'You know what, I'll solve this little problem, you have no choice.' the man is now pointing a gun...at me. 

'Uh, Comrade, remember about no getting into stressy situations? apparently I can't help it.'

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

COMMENT, VOTE. make me happy? :)

xWriteitdown

& also, how do you guys feel about a fanfic with Jill and Eddie? let me know.