liar liar

Edited by NAHNI 1

"Rose, please say something?" Lissa says carefully like she's afraid I'm going to break, she might be right...

"What do you want me to say Liss?" I taste the salty tears in my mouth. 'What am I going

to do? I really can't take this...please could you guys please leave me alone?"

"Rose, you..." Christian hesitates and decides I need some time so they all leave.

I have so many questions, like how the hell can I be pregnant? Or what about protecting Lissa? Life really likes to mess things up for me...

But on the other side I never thought of myself as a mother, since I spend most of my life without one, I'm not going to do that to my child and I know I'm going to fight for this baby, I owe it to this baby, once I make this decision I know, I'll love this baby so much, just as I loved my comrade. Dimitri. How ironic, he left because he wanted the option of having kids. The option that I wasn't capable of giving him, or so I thought.

I'm back in my room after I promised to take things slow, take my vitamins and inform Kirova about my status. My life is over!

To my surprise I start doing something I haven't done in a very long time, I start writing a song. Since I'm going to have a lot of free time in the near future -which I think is stupid, I could still fight if people weren't so freaked on this pregnancy.

I sit down legs crossed with my guitar, letting my feelings come to me.

"Can't see you anymore" I whisper. "You're in, and shut the door"

I write those words down on my notebook. Yeah, an actual notebook. Not the computer one. Hah Rose goes old fashion.

"Didn't know what I do know now. With words I've been betrayed" I continue.

"You respond and let them fade and I just won't let you bring me down"

The rest of the song almost writes itself. I needed this. To make the anger, hurt, everything go away.

Well, not everything went away, but enough to feel alright.

When I was finished, I played the song, just to see what it would be.

Liar Liar -

Can't see you anymore

You're in, and shut the door

Didn't know what I do know now

With words I've been betrayed

You respond and let them fade

And I just won't let you bring me down

You can see what I know and I know

Somewhere there's a sorry heart

Tell me why these roads keep leading

Leading you right back to me

Liar liar, don't cry on my shoulder

You played with fire

And smiled when you told her

Oh, oh, thought you were someone

Oh, oh goodbye to no one

So break away the touch

Of bliss you miss so much

But I won't tell you to come back home

Emotions dissipate;

Is love designed to hate?