You can't tell anyone

a new chapter... let me know what you think? :D 

(the first part is in Lisa's head...) edited by NAHNI 1

------------------------------------

____Chapter 7

Lissa is still in bed, cuddling with Christian. It's a little bit weird but anything is better than being myself right now.

“Do you think we're pushing her too hard? I mean, he did get her pregnant and then he left her.”

Sparky kissed the top of her nose. “Belikov is a prick for doing that to her, but Rose is strong, she's one of the strongest, most stubborn and most smartass persons I've ever known.”

Aww, did he really think that?

Christian sighs. “I mean, I don't like to admit this, but I do like her, like a sister...she's a sister to me.”

Lisa laughs. “Yeah, she's special. She's my best friend. When my family died, well let's just say I was a wreck. And I know Rose also loved my parents and my brother, she must have been grieving a lot too and still she was my rock. Rose has always been strong. But I don't know, when Dimitri left, she looked so weak and fragile.”

Tears were rolling down her face. Great now I'm making Liss feel bad.

“I'm so stupid, I can't believe I never noticed there was more going on than just teacher-student stuff. My best friend couldn't be with the guy she loves because she's supposed to protect me. That just sucks. I suck.”

No Lissa, this is not your fault, don't feel bad about yourself. Geez, why doesn't this mind link work both ways?

I took away some darkness from her.

Sparky started to shake her. “Lissa! That's not your fault. Rose loves you and she would never be mad about that. Please you need to calm down, this isn't good for you. This isn't healthy for Rose either, what if she needs to take away your darkness again? She can't do that; she needs to think about her baby.”

OH MY GOD! I am such a bad mother. I didn't even think twice about taking her darkness, while I should have been thinking about the little wonder in my stomach.

My stomach, my baby.

That's when I start to feel my body again, someone is shaking me.

“Hello? Please answer me?” a panicked voice said.

The cute blond boy with the almost grey eyes was looking at me.

“Ooh, hey, Ryan right?” I asked.

“Uh-hu, sorry I didn't get your name last time?” he starts lifting me, but when I wince and hiss in pain he stops and guides me to the sofa. He's dhampir I can see.

“Rose, my name is Rose Hathaway.”

He looks at me a little startled. “You are the famous Hathaway girl? Wow, you're a legend. I mean you can take on everything.”

I laugh sadly. “I'm not that much of a legend... I'm not much of anything.”

He looks me over.

“What happened? Those boys who left here earlier... did they hurt you?”

“You don't have to worry about me, I should get going anyway so...”

I get up to leave, I know I’m walking funny because of wh... What Jesse did. UGH.

I feel really, really dirty. If it were up to me, I would just get in a shower and I won't get out for the next 6 hours.

I guess Ryan noticed my funny walk, he clears his throat and walks over to me. His hand on my shoulders.

“Did they... violate you? Because if they did, I swear I'm going to kill them.”

I look up to him, surprised. Why would he do that? I'm not worth worrying about...

I'm glad Dimitri left me, he deserves someone who's strong, who can protect herself. Tasha can.

“Why would you do that? You don't even know me 3 hours ago. You shouldn't worry about me, I'm not a moroi... I don't come first.”

“I'll bring you to your room and then I'll go report what happened so th-“

“No!” I jump up, ignoring the pain. “You can't tell anyone...please!”

He takes a deep breath. “Ok, but I need some answers. Soo you were uh, attacked?”

I look in his eyes; I can see he's really concerned about me.

I nod slowly.

I can see his fists clench.

“I'm sorry Rose, I know that I don't know you very well, but this is not something that should be ignored.”

He starts making his way toward the door again.

I manage to block him and push him backwards.

“Please, please Ryan no one can find out.”

“Why can't I tell someone that you were violated?” Ryan was mad now.

A deep voice spoke behind me. “You were violated? Care to explain Rose?”

Shit. Christian.

_____________________________________________________________

pleaase , vote, comment? 

xMyr.