visit

I was currently sitting in a car with Christian on our way to Tasha Ozera and guardian Belikov.

Lisa wanted to come but she was needed elsewhere, Ryan wanted to come but after one look on Christian he decided to stay with the others. So it was just me and sparky now.

If you would've told me a few years ago, that I would be sitting in a car with Christian Ozera, on our way too he's aunt and my ex-lover, ready to confess being abused, well. I would have laughed. But right now, this is my reality. And since waking up and getting in the car, I can't loose the feeling of being scared. Scared of what's going to happen when I tell Sparky. Scared for my little boy. Please let him be ok. And scared to see him. Dimitri Belikov.

'Please Rose, tell me.' Christian gripped the wheel hard, his knuckles turning white.

I sigh. Here it goes...

I told him everything. I told him about Jesse and Ralf knowing about spirit, about my relationship with Dimitri, about me being pregnant. About the weird boy, the boy who had caused me the pain. I told him about Jesse getting his 'payment'...

When I'm done, I can feel the tears in my eyes, but I'm going to hold them back.

'Give me one good reason why I shouldn't turn back right now and go kill them. God Rose. I want to kill them, I need to hurt them.' He was furious, his eyes turning almost black with rage

'Well how do you think I feel? But I have to be careful Christian.'

'Wha-'

'What I mean is, so I get my revenge, I can't kill them, I can hurt them. But if I do that, who are they going to go after?'

'Lisa.' he starts to get my theory.

'Yeah, Liss, I can't let that happen, you guys come first. Besides they also know the truth now. We just have to be careful, but when everything is over, we my friend are going to get our revenge.'

'We drove through the gates getting closer to a house, well more like a mansion. Damn this thing is huge!' Christian told me this is Tasha's house. So that means that Dimitri lives with her. Ugh.

I turned to Christian. 'Kill me? Please!' I asked

His eyes became amused and then concerned. 'I'm not going to kill you, not until you have the baby, after that I will, so I can have your son.' He smirked playfully.

I laughed at that. Like hell he was going to get my child. My baby boy.

We made our way to the door. God this house is amazing. Big enough for multiple children.

Children from Tasha and Dimitri. If it weren't for what happened at the plane I would have punched sparky already. I can't believe he's making me do this.

'Christian! I'm so glad too see you. It's been way to long.' Tasha's screechy voice, makes me flinch.

Next thing I know I'm being pulled in a hug. This woman must have a dead wish.

Sparky is shooting me warning looks, jeez does he really think I'm going to hurt her? I'm not an idiot you know.

'Rose, omg, you are all grown up. A guardian.' ugh, I so tempted to smash that smile of her face. All grown up? I wasn't in kinder garden when she left...

'How's it going? You're guarding Lisa right? Where is she anyway? I really want to see her.'

God doesn't she have a snooze button?

'I am Lisa's guardian, just not for the moment, I got some free time.' I explained.

'Ow, well that's nice, now you have everything you ever wanted. Being a guardian, being Lisa's guardian. You must be soo happy.'