family

• Dedicated to To all the amazing readers

I'm dedicating this chapter to all the fans and readers out there, you guys are amazing! 

........................................................................................

Dimitri POV

I've been sitting in the waiting room for over half an hour now...

It gives me some time to think and calm down, what I said to Rose in the car, that was really low. I better apologize.

I hear loud voices coming from behind the door, Jeez I hope everything is alright. The baby isn't hurt right? Maybe I should check...

No Dimitri, you have no say in any of this, leave Rose alone. But when I figure that it's impossible to not worry about her, I knock on the door.

I hear some more talking, but it's not loud enough for me to make up what they're saying..

'Come in!' shouts the doctor, Megan, if I remember correctly.

I'm inside in seconds standing next to Roza, she looks kind of uncomfortable. Maybe I should give her a hug, no not such a good idea.

'What was all the yelling about?' What's the tension about? I can feel somethings up.

'Tell him Rose.' Doctor minsk says. Tell me what? Huh? I look at Rose trying to see some reactions in her eyes.

'I'm having twins...' she says. Wow, twins. That's good news, actually I'm really happy for her, it makes me dream of the unpossible future me and Rose could have with OUR children, but if I want a family, I'll have to stay with Tasha... we tried, but we didn't have any positive tests yet..

'Not what I meant Rose!' So there's more than the twins? Maybe they're sick. God Rose you should have waited, how are you going to take care of sick children. Ivashkov sure isn't going to be there for you...

'Megaaan.'

'No he deserves to know.' Are they talking about me? I guess they are. What is it that I deserve to know? Can't they see I'm stressing out, well probably not...I know I have a strong guardian mask.

'He doesn't he has a girlfriend Megan, they live together.' Okay, definitely about me...

The woman called Megan turned to me and raises her brows.

'What do you think about Rose being pregnant Dimitri?'

Rose stares at her shocked, and I am probably doing the same thing.

'I think it's a little to early for her to be even thinking about kids, she had a great future... and getting pregnant with Ivashkov's baby isn't what I'd call a good future but I know Rose and if there's one thing that I know about her is, that she fights.

She fight's for what's right and I know she's going to be an amazing mother to her children.'

I thought it was gone by now, but the strong feelings still make me love Rose, god. She's driving me crazy.

She looks at me Shocked. Is it so hard to believe Roza, I love you... always will.

'What happened to being stupid rebound girl?' she asks me, narrowing her eyes.

'Actually...' Megan began.

'You wouldn't dare.' Rose hissed.

'I'm sorry Rose, I have to do this.'

'What the hell are you talking about?' I whisper yelled. Knowing I was still in a hospital.

'Well do you remember when I said that Rose is my wonderwoman?' she looks up at me. I do remember that, I don't know why she would call Rose that, I assumed it was because of her fighting skills.

I look at Rose, giving her a chance to explain everything herself, when she doesn't say anything I move my gaze back to Megan.

'Megan Please-' Rose pleaded, but Megan just ignored her.

'I call her that because Rose is the first and only known dhampir who's capable of having children with other dhampirs.'

'Do you understand what I'm saying?' Megan asks me.

Capable of having children with other dhampirs? That's insane. The woman has gone mad. But if it's true... what is she trying to suggest here? That Rose and I can have children together? Too late doc... wait, what if... No way, could it be?

I look at her. My eyes wide and then she leaves.

I turn back to doctor Megan.

'So you mean that the children can be, m-mine?' I'm shaking.

She gives me a little nod. 'Rose is very special, being shadowkissed can also have good things... and unless she lied about how many people she had sex with, you have a very good chance.'

They talked about how many people she had sex with?

'Ho-how many?' I ask.

'I already told you more than I should have, I'm sorry but I thought you should at least know, so you could talk about this with her.. she has a very stubborn personality.'

'Tell me about it.' I smirk at her.

She laughs and looks at the door. 'You better follow her Belikov.'

I thank her and nod, leaving the hospital with news I'd never thought I would hear.

I look around me, carefully and see her wandering along the street about one street away.

I run after her. If those are really my children in there, then damn I have some making up to do. I will do everything to make her trust me again and I hope she'll forgive me...

I'm getting closer and closer.

She stops and I see her hesitate, no Rose, don't hesitate. That's my first lesson.

She turns around and I don't hesitate, I lean into her and press my lips against hers.

Moving in sync with her, I feel like coming home after a very long and hard journey.

I kiss her with so much hunger and love, lifting her up and putting her legs around my hips.

'God, Roza.' I moan. And that's when she stiffens and pulls back, tears tearing from her eyes.

She starts walking away.. leaving me with a burning cheek from where she had slapped me.

But I don't care, I'm going to fight for my family.

..................................................................................

Soo what do you think? 

Give me some feedback, because the comments on last chapter were so awesome! thankyouu soo much for liking the story or for even reading it...

what do you think, should Rose forgive him or just tell him to leave her alone? (I already wrote the next chapter so that's not going to change,, but I really want to know what you guys would do?)

+ what do you think about the cast?

So again, 5 Votes and 10 comments? It worked last time :D anyways see ya next time...

xMyr.