what!

So here's the next part! Let me know what you think? thanks ! 

Edited by NAHNI1

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter two

RPOV

It's been a week since Dimitri, the man I love, left St Vladimir to be Tasha Ozera's guardian, I'm going through hell right now, but of course Lissa is here with me, not leaving my side. Maybe she's afraid I'm going to make a run for it or kill myself...

“Liss, you should go to Christian, have fun with your lover boy.” I wink. “Don’t just waste your time with babysitting on me!” I say. It's not going to work but I have to try.

She smiles at me. “Christian is fine; it's you I'm worried about!”

“Well, stop it, I don't want you to suffer along with me, I can handle this,” I manage to smile a little. “I know, ok? I know I've been acting like a little child, but I'll be alright soon and I'll be fine even without Dimitri.”

“Do you hear yourself talking right now, Rose? I'd love to believe you right now, how serious were you with him anyway?” She asked, calmly, knowing this might be another reason for me to burst into tears.

“I loved him and he loved me... I mean that's what I believed, I wanted to believe it was true, but this is for the best. Now I can think about guardian stuff only. Now I can protect you without...” I stopped.

But she wouldn't be Lissa if she didn't figure this one out. “Now you don't have to be angry with me? Because I'm not ruining your love life now? Right?” I have to do something to get that sad smile off her face. She's my best friend, for crying out loud.

“Liss can't we just forget this? I'm not angry with you, I'm angry with myself for being so weak, but we're going to make a new start. I promise!”

DPOV

It's been 2 months since I left St Vladimir to become Tasha's Guardian; Tasha is visiting some moroi to get them to fight along with dhampirs.

I'm going to the room next door so I can still keep a close eye on her, but I need to be alone.

2 months, I can't help but wonder if Rose is fine...is she the amazing guardian I know she is? Did she graduate?

Tasha is trying to make a move on me, I can tell by how her gaze is switching from the moroi girl called Ilana to me. She's been trying for a whole month now. Maybe I should give it a go...

But the only thing I think about is Roza, my sweet Roza.

RPOV

It's been 2 months now. I graduated. But after that I took a break. I had to clear my mind from everything.

“Hey, Rose Drop the stake and run some laps with me!” Eddie screams.

I laughed, I've only been training and guarding again for 2 weeks but everything feels so good.

Like I can literally run off my anger and sadness.

“Eddie don't be slow.” I scream. He starts laughing out loud.

Together we run and run, and run.

Suddenly I get a severe pain in my stomach, like someone was burning me from inside out.

I fall and start screaming. Then everything goes black.

When I open my eyes I can see the familiar form of a hospital room. Damn. I hate those rooms. On my left I see Lissa and Christian, she's crying and Christian looks very…uncertain. Fire boy uncertain, that's a first!

Despite the throbbing pain I feel, I start talking. “What…what happened?”

They both just stand there staring at me.

“Let's get a doctor ok?” Lissa says.

I expect a doctor to come rush in and tell me I have some chronic disease, I even thought that I was dying. But I'm not prepared for what they tell me. I'm pregnant! Me. Rose Hathaway? With a baby? That wasn't even the most frightening about it. Dhampirs only get pregnant by having sex with moroi. And the only one I slept with, the only one I trusted enough to be that close with was not moroi. He was a dhampir and he had left me.

___________________________________________________________________

Vote, comment? let me know what you think ! 

x