Anger

Just wanted to let you know that I started another story called "Below the surface." it's a romance/ fantasy story.. it has nothing to do with Vampire Academy though. So maybe if you want to check it out? & Let me know what you think :D 

anyway here's the next chapter.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jesse POV

Everyone is gathering together in the hotel. This Is where we're staying for the next few weeks.

Ralf, Simon and I are getting ready to go out when there's knocking on the door.

An very angry Christian Ozera comes in, I smirk. So Rose couldn't shut her mouth huh..

Might have to teach Rose a lesson about silence.

'Give me one good reason why I shouldn't throw some firecrackers at you Zeklos?' He says.

I laugh at him and pout ' I'm guessing that Rose told you about our little rendez- vous? Don't even try Ozera. The whore deserved everything that she got, and she's lucky that is all I did!'

I smirk. I have to admit, feeling her scream and wince in pain under me felt very good. Shutting up Hathaway was epic. And I can't help but think about round two, I just have to think of a new plan.

'Bastard, I should tell Kirova or Alberta.' Christian hissed.

'You want me to spread the word about Rose and Belikov? Or about Lisa and Rose's situation with spirit?' he takes a step back and scowls.

'Once Dimitri finds out he's going to kill you and I swear to God that I will help him. Or even better we'll just let Rose get her revenge.'

I'm not scared anymore, I have Simon with me, he'll make sure Rose is down on her knees in pain before she can even look at me the wrong way.

I laugh. 'Good. Send Rosie over,' I walk up to him and stay there. Looking him in the eyes, making sure I look arrogant. 'You don't know what your missing Ozera, what the hell are you doing with the Dragomir if you can have a girl like Rose.'

'Yeah, well she didn't want what you did to her.'

'I'm going to tell you what I told her when she was wincing under me; I always get what I want.' he clenches his fists. I can see smoke coming from them and little fire sparks.

'Now excuse me but I need to go somewhere, but tell Rosie, I said “hi” and that I'm looking forward to round two.'

Lisa POV

God I'm going crazy. I've been going from one thing to the other. Stupid appointments.

When I find some free time, I send a text to Christian asking to meet up at my room in 40 minutes. I walk toward the elevator and press on 5. on my way to the room I bump into Christian, 'Hey babe, I just send you a text, maybe we can go to my room and you know-- and you are so not listening.' I finish when he just stares ahead. Angry.

'Sorry baby girl, I just have a lot on my mind right now.' He sighs.

'Maybe I could take your mind of those things?' I ask hopefully.

I entwine our fingers and lead him to my room, I sit on the bed and tell him to come and sit.

'Is my amazingly cute boyfriend going to tell me what's bothering him?' I ask smiling at him.

'I'm going to f*cking kill Jesse!' He hissed, okaaay, that's weird. What happened?

'Why?'

'For hurting Ro-' his eyes widen. ' Damn...' looking at me waiting for something.

What is he waiting for? And Jesse hurt Ro? Rose! Oh god no!

'What did he do Christian? I'm going to shove some compulsion up his ass.' I yell. That was probably what he was waiting for, for me to burst.

I wanted to make my way towards the door, not even bothering to ask what was going on when I was pushed back and suddenly having Christian hovering over me. Keeping me down with his weight.

'Let me go, I'll show him my kind of revenge.'

'Babe, stop, Lisa. Keep still, Stop moving and I'll tell you what happened!' He groaned, trying to convince me.

I stop moving and sit up looking him in the eyes. 'I want the whole story Christian Ozera.'

After he tells me, I feel kind of sick. I run over to the bathroom and start vomiting. God Rose.

I really hope she's okay.

Jesse knows, he raped Rose and now he wants a round two. I turn to Christian and I notice the anger in his eyes.

'We have to find Rose.' I whisper.

As if listening my phone starts buzzing. The display reads.

Rose <3

I pick up. 'Rose? God, are you okay? Please tell me your okay!'

I hear sobbing, and the sound of what I guess are cars passing by.

Rose is crying! No, please be okay! Pleaase!

'Rose is that you, talk to me.'

'Liss, I don't feel too good, please come and find me.'

'I'll come over where are you?' I ask.

Again there's more sobbing and she tries telling me something but I just don't understand a word of what she's saying.

Than I hear a thud, and some loud yelling. What's happening?

'Hey little dhampir girl.' I hear a creepy voice.

A voice that is so cold and scary, it has no life in it, which means it can only be one person.

A strigoi.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you so much for the support guys ;) Your comments really make it so much more fun!

& Thanks for the votes :) I'm hoping that this story is good enough to be a fanfiction of the amazing books by Richelle...

So for this chapter it would be awesome to get. 10 Votes & 5 comments..?

+ If you had to chose, who would you pick to play Rose in the movie? Let me know!

xMyr.