I need to do this.

Rose

"It's been hard, not having you here, not knowing if you were safe, if Lisa and Christian were safe."

His grip on me tightens, "Everything's going to be okay. We'll be out of here soon."

I lick my lip and focus on him. "How are you, did they hurt you? They said they were going to hurt you." I whisper.

Dimitri chuckles, cupping my face. "Nothing that I can't handle, the main concern right now is you Rose, you look like you haven't eaten in days."

I stare at my hands, avoiding his gaze.
"How come they let you in here?" I ask.

"They didn't, I got out. Now try to relax and I'll pick you up, we're escaping."

It's then that I notice the other intruders, guardians. I tense up, thinking that they're with Viktor but Dimitri squeezes my hand. "They're okay. They are with us."

I smile up at him. "I can't believe it's over."

His beautiful brown eyes hold mine and he kisses my forehead. "Sleep now, my Roza."

* * * * *

Dimitri pov

Holding Roza's body close to mine I try to catch some sleep.

That's when my phone rings, I pick up "Guardian Belikov speaking"

It's Joshua, one of my best mates and a good guardian too. "We have a problem." he says.

I sit up, careful not to wake up the woman beside me. "What kind of problem?"

"We only caught 3 of them, the rest managed to escape."

This can't be happening right now. "Who did you get?" I ask sternly, getting straight to the point.

"One guardian, One who refuses to give us his ID and Zeklos."

The last name sparks my anger, knowing what he has done to Rose...

"Okay, we'll think about a plan to catch the rest of them...In meantime, I'd like to have a word with Zeklos, bring him to the North Cabin." I tell him.

"B-but he has to go wi-"

"Joshua, don't fight me on this. I have some unfinished business with this Zeklos kid. Now bring him to me." I whisper yell.

"Okay, guardian Belikov." I nod, and end the call.

turning to Roza, I'm happy to see that she's still asleep. "I love you."
I kiss her and her belly before leaving the room.

I know that Rose won't be happy with me but I have... no I need to do this.

---------------------------------------x---------------------------

sorry for the long long wait, had a massive writersblock.