any names?

Rose

"We're almost there Rose, give me one more push," doctor Minsk says. 

I start laughing, while groaning at te intense pain. "You've said that about the last 6 pushes," 

Dimitri gives me a nervous glance, squeezing my hand to calm me down. "You can do this Roza, it'll be worth it." 

I let my gaze wander towards the man responsible for this whole mess and yet I can't be mad at him, I can give him what I thought was impossible. They're ours. 

Licking my lips I start pushing again and although it's not a big difference I can feel the pain getting more dull and I'm shaken by a sudden cry, making me realise that I delivered my first child. 

My eyes widen and I take my hand out of Dimitri's hold. "A girl," 

I hear Dimitri mutter some russian words that can only be positive seeing as his eyes are red from unshed tears. 

"Can I hold her?" I wonder, huffing at the uncomfortable situation. 

"Rose, Rose! I need you to concentrate a little bit longer okay? We're going to deliver your son too, now push,"

I can tell you this, contractions are a bitch, I can't believe I was annoyed at the intensity of Dimtri's lessons, that was like going on a spa trip next to this shit. 

"I-I can't, I hurt too much," I whisper, scared for my baby as I have absolutely no feel in my body anymore, I feel like it's shutting down on me. 

"Roza, I'm here.. you're strong enough." 

"I hurt," I hiss, I wasn't crying but I think it was pretty noticable in my facial expression.

"Have you thought of any names yet?" He asks trying to distract me until the next contraction. 

"How are you calm even now, I mean I know that you're all zen and stuff but come on, I'm in labor aren't you supposed to faint?" I whine. "How is it fair that you're always the strong one?"

He gives me a ridiculous look. "I've never been the strong one, sure I'm determined and able to keep my calm but you're an absolute force of nature Roza, you're the strong one.. you're giving me a family," 

"Rose, contractions are starting up again," doctor Minsk says, willing me to start pushing again. 

"Oh, really? Didn't notice that," I groan sarcastically. 

After another half our of pushing I'm welcomed with another cry. 

The nurses take the babies for some little check ups and hand them back to Dimitri and me, leaving us alone with doctor Minsk.

"They're beautiful, congratulations to the both of you," she says smiling. 

Still catching my breath I look up and smile. "Thank you, for everything,"

She nods and leaves my comrade and our children with me to have a little time to ourselves. 

"Any names for your daughter, guardian Belikov?" I grin, pushing his hair behind his ear and looking in his beautiful brown eyes. 

"Alisa Birgül Belikova," he says. 

My eyes widen and a smile lights up my face, "a turkish middle name... I like it," I nod. 

"Well, what are you calling your son, Roza?" 

"Alexei Aydan Belikov," 

            *****************                              ***********************                         **********************

hey guys, I know it's been a long while, I don't know who saw my message but I was and still am pretty sick, which is why I couldn't update anything, I just didn't have any energy to write.. I hope you still read this though bc it's almost over and I'm excited to share the last parts with y'all x x 

please vote or comment or both x