Being kidnapped..

RosePOV

Dimitri and I were thrown into the back of a silver van, 5 of the strange guys sat with us and the rest drove of in similar vans. Luckily there's some sort of shield keeping us from the passengers, the handsome one, which name's Lucas and one other guys sat with us. 

I move my body closer towards Dimitri, which isn't hard since his arms haven't left my waist for the last couple of minutes. 
'What is it that you want from us exactly?' my comrades voice seems more like a growl, even I shiver lightly.

Lucas looks up to us and grins. 'That's for me to know and for you to wonder about isn't it?' 

'You really think were going down without a fight, just like that? since you got together a group and you're using a gun..this is just a wild guess but you know our reputation?' I say.

'I do know your reputation Hathaway.' he smirks 'Oh and by the way, Jesse says hi.'

I stiffen, Jesse? that's who's behind this, what does he want? I mean what could he take from me more than he already has? And why kidnap Dimitri too?

Dimitri's voice fills the back of the van. 'What do you have to do with Jesse?' he's shaking, in anger. 
pushing myself deeper into his chest.

It's weird how Lucas seems to find everything so amusing even his little friend laughs silently.
'Don't think that Jesse's the one behind all of this because he isn't. the one behind this isn't after Rose's body...Jesse is' that earns a whimper from me, I know I know, Rose Hathaway, the badass..but I mean this guys raped me, I don't feel safe with him.
'Besides Zeklos isn't smart enough to do this.'

I give him a look, which he chooses to ignore. dipshitt.. 
He starts talking with his friend and I turn around to Dimitri.

'What do we do?' I mouth to him, he looks down at me in worry.
'We'll find something, we always do Roza.' he whispers.

I nod and lay my head against his chest, while he rubs my back. 
A small weird push alerts me, I rub my hand across my stomach..what the hell was that?

and again a small push, I can't help the smile that stretches across my face, they moved. omg.
Dimitri looks concerned, yeah who would be smiling while being kidnapped..
I lay a finger on my mouth, telling him to stay silent, when he nods I guide his hand towards my stomach and hold it there. 
Come on Come on..
A new small push appears, Dimitri's eyes widen and him also gets a big smile. 

He kisses my forehead, and that's when we get interrupted by Lucas.

'Boy or girl?'
'Why do you care?' I hiss.
He sighs, 'I don't care but that doesn't mean I cant be interested.'
'Both.' I huff. 
He nods towards Dimitri. 'And you are the father?' 
'Yes, I am.'

He whistles. 'wow, Rose...Belikov, Zeklos, can I have a go now?'
'Wha-' I start but Dimitri interrupts me.
'Touch her and yo-'
'And what, huh? because the way I see it, I'm still the one with the gun. So Rose why don't you come sit on my lap for a while huh?' he says pointing his gun at me.
Dimitri's hold on me gets stronger. 
'Ah ah aah, Belikov, one shot and you lose them all.. love of your life, or fuck of your life whatever you want to call it, daughter and son. Are you sure you want to risk all of that?' Lucas knows that he's master of the situation, but like hell am I going to give in to him.. not again. please not again. 
Suddenly I'm behind Dimitri's back, while he yells Russian curse words at Lucas which he answers..he's Russian? No way, he has no accent...

'SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU!' 
we all stare at the weird friend in shock, that's the first time he says something. 

'Okay Rose you have 10 seconds to come here: 10... 9.... 8...'
he points his gun at Dimitri. NO!
I look at Dimitri, trying to stand up but he holds me down. 
'Roza,' he shakes his head telling me not to go.
'You're not getting shot because of me, I love you way too much for that, comrade.'
'No, Rose.' I feel slightly hurt because he doesn't say Roza but I know it's the stress of the situation.. sorry doctor Minsk.. 
'These children just got their father back, they're not losing him just yet!' I whisper yell at him.

'4... 3...- shit.' whispers Lucas

The van door opens  and there in front of us stand around 25 guardian, and I would've jumped in the air out of happiness if it wasn't for the guys standing in the middle. 

Victor freaking Dashkov. 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 Hey guys, so this story is almost coming to an end ;o just a few more chapters.. 
thanks for reading as far as this and I hope that you still like it :)
after this I'll probably take a short break to focus on my other stories and after that maybe I'll do a short "Jeddie" story.. 

anyway :) here's the new chapter!

Vote

Comment

Fan? 

Writeitdown_