going back?

Hey, sorry it's been a while... I know ;d 

HAPPY READING :D 

edited by NAHNI 1 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Chapter 4

DPOV

“Dimka,” Tasha says. “Come back to the room.”

I was finally on the edge of giving Tasha a chance, things had gotten pretty hot in the bedroom, maybe this is the right time, I started trailing little kisses on her neck while my hands were playing with her shirt, trying to get it up... our clothes ended on the floor, and I waited just a minute to look at her. Tasha is beautiful, different beautiful from other girls. This beauty came along with strength, respect and the fact that she is one of a kind...I've only once met a girl who could upstage all of that and I am still trying to get her out of my head. I needed to stop this, I'm with Tasha now. So I hover over her and kiss her letting my hands go down to her panties and...that's when my phone made an end to everything. Seriously?

I looked at the Display

Princess Dragomir

Without thinking I answer.

“Hello, Princess. Can I help you?” I asked probably sounding concerned.

No one answers. Maybe they hung up already but then I hear a voice. That one voice I absolutely wasn't ready for. Roza...

“Dimitri?” Roza's whisper made my heart ache. No. This is bad, I can't go there again.

“Rose?” I said it more like as if I was stating a fact.

“Hey…”

Wow, God must really hate me. I'm on the verge of crying or laughing...But I can't start doing this again!

“What's going on?” I'm trying to sound as cold as I can.

“I have to tell you something. But it's not something I can say over the phone.”

I can't...

“If this is about us, then save the crap, it has no use Rose.” I tell her, mentally slapping myself for hurting her.

“No, I mean, yes, it is about us but there is more to it!”

'Dimka?' Tasha yelled...Tasha, oh my god, Jesus one phone call from Rose and I forgot Tasha.

I don't know what to say, when I'm about to say goodbye Rose speaks.

“Whatever, think about it. I need to go. Bye” She said.

I went back to the bedroom, but I couldn't be with Tasha now. Not after this phone call.

Something is definitely going on; I've never heard Rose so...fragile.

Rose isn't fragile, she's stubborn, she's bad-ass, she's a hell lot of trouble. But she's never been fragile.

I walk over to the bed and lay down. “Maybe we should go to the academy. It’s been a while.”

She looked at me confused, trying to figure out the sudden change of mind.

“Maybe…” she said, she nodded her head. “Yeah, then I can see Christian again. But first we have to finish our tour Dimka, you know that right?”

Of course I know that, this is really important for her...besides Rose can wait, she's no longer my priority. “Yes.”

_________________________________________________________________

Comment...Vote...show me some love ;d 

 xMyr