When truth is told and lust kicks in..

DimitriPOV.

When we're both dressed again, I walk towards the small yet beautiful kitchen, making some tea for Rose. After a while I decide to make one for me too since what I'm about to hear is not something I like, but I need to stay calm for her. 

I walk into the bedroom, it's kind of weird being in the penthouse, I don't like luxery but seeing Rose comfortable on the kingsize bed does make my heart swell. I hand her the drink and sit beside her, laying my arm around her waist, pulling her closer. I kiss her forehead and wait until her drink is almost half empty. 

I take the mug from her and place it on the little night table and look at her, seeing her gaze on her hands, I lift her head up by placing my hand under her chin. 

'You ready?' I whisper kindly

She nods and smiles weakly. 'Promise you won't hate me?' she asked. 

I take her hand in mine and kiss the back of it, 'Never.' I confirm.

'Whe-when I was on the plane, I was talking with Ryan, who's someone I met in the airplaine a-and then some hostess came to us, saying that I was requested in one of the rooms of the plane, I should've seen it coming, even with al my training, who goes into a room without checking every-'

She's worrying too hard, she needs to calm down, for the babies and for herself. I kiss the side of her face. 'Breath, breath Roza..I have time. Stop stressing!' 

She smiles and takes a deep breath. 'Ok-okay.' she nods. 

'I-in the room I was faced with Jesse and R-ralf, I swear I took one look at their faces and I was ready to walk out the door but they just had to say one word about Lisa and I was back in...
They know..' she looked at me, trying to see through her tears. anger starts boiling inside of me.

'Know what?' I ask softly.

'About Lisa, about us, about me being shadowkissed. they know everything, they went and tried to provoke me, trying to make me confess about everything..when I got tired of them I tried to walk out but that's when the other guy came in, I don't know his name but he was a moroi, I have never ever heard of the kind of things he could do. I knew I could take them on, I wasn't even worried the slightest bit..how wrong I was.'  she's crying and it makes my heart break, I will kill them..

'So when Jesse started to tell me about he's plan to get payed back for what I ruined with Lisa, the uh- the night of the cabin, I started to feel uneasy I tried to leave, but the strange boy caused me so much pain, it was unreal, like the twilight movie.' she explained, I probably should be worrying, which I am but I can't help but laugh silently. Twilight?

'You watched that movie?' she shrugs and nods. 'Lisa made me, don't judge.'

I laugh. 'I'm not judging Vika made me watch it too.'

Rose smiles and her eyes seem to be far  away probably thinking about something that happened with Vika. 

'Anyway...I was in a lot of pain I couldn't move, everything hurt.. so when they wouldn't stop I just sat there wa-aiting for it to stop and when it d-did I was on the couch, with Jesse..' she's sobbing like crazy, I try to sooth er and hug her..she throws her arms around my neck and lies her head down on my chest. 

'I'm so so sorry Roza.' Kissing her hair pulling her even closer, she probably has trouble breathing..

'It really hurt..Ralf was just standing there, looking with that cold amused glare..' she whispers honestly, trying to catch her breath. 

'I'll make them pay. I promis you.'

She looks at me, focusing on my face. 

'Why are you still here?' she asked worried. 

'Why wouldn't I be here? Look I know what you're thinking and I'm not going anywhere. I made the mistake of losing you once, not again Roza. I'm going to stay here for you, for our children and for myself because I can't be without you anymore.'

I kiss her lips, tracing kisses along her jaw and on her neck. 'the moment I saw you, I knew you were trouble, and as a got to spend time with you it only got better and better. I tried to ignore everything, I tried to leave you, but I can't and I won't anymore. Roza, I can't take back what they did, but I will make them regret it.'

RosePOV.

I looked him in the eyes and I could see he meant every single word. God how did I deserve him? 

I kiss him on his lips, slowly and soft at first but they become more intense, hungry. 

he bites my lip and asks for entrance, his hands slide up my body and end on my hips, pushing me closer so I am sitting on his lap. I start kissing his neck and biting his earlobe, making him groan.

he starts pushing me away. 'Roza, don't-'

'No, you don't.. I need you, I need you to show me what it's meant to feel like again.' I say huskily. 

He shakes his head, 'I don't want to hurt you, please.' I can tell that his having a hard time saying no..

'Comrade, I love you, I trust you. I know you won't hurt me...is it because of w-what happened with me? I-I can understand-'

I'm interrupted by his lips pressing against mine again, I sigh. letting my hands explore his body again. kissing every inch of his chest. 

When all of our cloths are gone he positions himself between my legs. 

being naked exposes my small babybump to him, which he has kissed a lot, after kissing the bump again he looks me in the eyes and gives me a worried look. 

'Jeez, Comrade, before you ask, YES, I'm sure about this now make me moan your name already.' I laugh. 

He smirks, God I think my heart just flipped over. 'That can be arranged.' he murmers against my skin. 

***

I feel the slight pressure of fingertips on my stomach, making patterns. 

'You having fun Comrade?' I smirk, still keeping my eyes closed. 

'I am.' he laughs but he wouldn't be himself if he didn't get serious right after that. 'How do you feel? do you regret anything?' he asks worried.

'I don't regret anything, I feel very very good.' I shrug, telling him the truth. 

Now it's my turn to make patterns on his chest, laying my head on his shoulders inhaling his scent. 

He groans, making me shiver..wow they didn't lie about the hormones, it's crazy.

I sit up, on his lap. straddling him. 

'But you can always make me feel better.' I raise an eyebrow, smirking. 

He narrowes his eyes and looks amused. 'Already? round 4?' He starts laughing. 

'Hey, you got me pregnant, deal with the hormonal side of it.' I pout, looking him in the eyes. 

Dimtri's hands travel around my body, kissing the side of my neck and face, nibbling on my jaw making me giggle. Oh god I'm giggling..get a grip Rose. 

'Is that a yes?' I smile, kissing him on the lips and pulling back fast. 

He groans. 'tease, you're going to be the death of me.' 

He starts kissing me again, while cupping my breasts, kissing down my chest. 

And Rose wins round 4, I smirk to myself. 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

 I hope you liked it? let me know please? 

and if there are mistakes... I'm sorry I'll try to fix them. 

Soooo.. a lot of Dimitri and Rose in this chapter? show me some love for it and vote? 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT? :) 

Writeitdown_