Lost game

Dimitri pov

I walk into the big room, clenching my fists at all the luxery stuff standing in it. I guess that I shouldn't be too surprised, the kid is a royal after all.
I see one of the ned guardians standing before the door to the bedroom.

"Who are you, you can't be here!" he says harshly.
"I'm guardian Belikov, I'd like to have a talk with Zeklos"

The guardians eyes widen at the mention of my name, he mutters something before stepping aside and asking me to keep it short.

I nod and step into the room, finding Jesse in his bed watching an episode of whatever shit show that's on right now.

"What are you doing here Belikov? I'm already arrested..." he smirks once he notices me.
"Or did sweet little Hathaway spill on our cosy time together."

I bite my tongue, restraining myself inmensly.
"You want to go further with explaining that before I'll show you what I feel or..."

Jesse chuckles and sighs arrogantly.

"You can't hurt me, I'm royal and besides, I gave the little whore what she deserved., she walks around as of she's the best thing walking this earth and she's pretty to look at, I'll give her that so I took my shot and had some fun. you had her before me so what's the drama anyway."

"And the fact that she was pregnant and unwilling didn't stop you.." I said rudely.

"I might have had a struggle with her at first but after a little help from a friend she was numb enough to come over willingly.. sure she cried, screamed and tried pushing me off but I must say, I on the other hand enjoyed every single minut-"
And that's when my fist connects with his face.
-----------:/-------------/;/--------//

Sorry for the wait x please vote