Scarred

Heey, soo here's a new chapter... :D 

Disclaimer; I don't own vampire academy, the book and all the amazing character belong to the wonderful Richelle Mead.

Warning ; Sexual harrasment in this chapter...

happy reading ! 

Edited by NAHNI 1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

__

Chapter 6

RPOV

I'm on a privet jet and let me tell you this thing is urging... I wouldn't be surprised if I'd find a swimming pool somewhere...

Lissa and Sparky even have their own, um, room kinda...

I can't get rid of this stupid feeling, what is it, fear? Sadness? Gosh. Stupid hormones! As much as I love that little boy down there, being pregnant isn't always rainbows and sunshine.

Maybe I just need to talk to someone, but then again, who am I going to talk to? Lissa and Christian are doing, um, let me tell you that I'm trying really hard not to let the connection between Lissa and me get the best of me right now. If I would be in her head right now, well that wouldn't be too good.

I can't talk to Adrian or Eddy, Adrian is snoring like crazy and Eddy's on guard duty...

A lot of people are coming to Russia with us, some people think it would be a great experience.

That's when it hits me, I'm not getting nauseous, I'm not seeing ghost.... I wonder why that is? Maybe this pregnancy does have more good things than I knew of.

I walk to another part of the plane/ jet, whatever. And cross a really cute guy with messy, blond hair, his eyes are blue, almost grey and I can't help but notice his body. He's sexy. Not that I'm interested, we all know that I'm obviously not over Jerk numero uno. But hey, I'm a girl, and it's not that I'm on a diet or something that I can't look at the menu, right?

He smirks at me.

“Hey sexy, did you just fart? Because you blew me away.”

Omg, he did not just say that. I laugh, almost falling down. “You did not just said that.” I say

“Actually, I did. Hi I am Ryan.” I take he's hand and shake it smiling at him.

“I don't know you do I?” I ask, I've never seen him before and trust me someone as hot as him, should be remembered.

“No you don't, but we can change that.” He said waggling his eyebrows.

“Who says, I want to get to know you, maybe you're just a weirdo.” I smirk. Jeez, I don't know this guy but he really helps me take my mind of things like… Dimitri, or Tasha.