tell him.

Edited by NAHNI 1 :) 

Chapter 8

I turned to look in the big blue AND angry looking eyes of Christian.

I throw my hands up in the air, giving Ryan a famous Rose Hathaway glare.

“Look Christian, it's nothing.” I whisper. “Why are you here?” I ask trying to change the subject.

“Oh, no no. Don't you try to change the subject, Rosie.” Damn him. Wait… Rosie?

I look at Ryan helplessly; Christian seems to notice him for the first time too.

“What are you doing here, Thomas?” he asks Ryan, scolding a little.

Ryan glared right back at him, “I was helping Rose, while you were too busy with the girlfriend, Ozera.”

Wow, what's that about? Do they know each other?

“Sooo... you guys know each other?”

They stay silent, there's some weird tension in the room.

I'm just about to tell them that it was ok, when Ryan answers. “We used to be friends, he liked a girl, I liked her too, they were almost going out, I screwed her, friendship over.”

Christian stiffened. Wow if looks could kill.

I look at him in disgust. “You did that to your friend?”

Ryan looked at Christian, and then he looked at the ground.

“I'm not proud of what happened. I ruined everything, I was stupid.”

Christian scoffed and looked everywhere but Ryan and me.

“Yeah well, I should go.” I started to walk over to the door. I was Still walking funny. Please don't notice, please don't notice.

Ryan stopped me again. “You have to tell him Rose. We have to do something about this!”

“No we don't!”

“Rosie, please tell me?” Sparky begged.

“Call me Rosie again and I won't be the only one walking funny around here.”

He looked at me pleadingly, god.

“Who violated you?” He asks clenching his teeth.

I look at both boys, they're not going to let this one go...

“Jesse, Ralf and some creepy dude.” I whisper.

Christian swallows deep.

“Are you ok? Where did they hit you? You broke something? I'm going to beat the crap out of them.” He really is a brother to me. It's kind of weird having someone being protective over me.

He thinks they just hit me? Jeez, he is going to have a fit now...

Ryan clears his throat; he seems to notice that I'm having a hard time telling him.

“Not that kind of abuse Ozera.” he says.

Then everything goes silent... great, silence. I don't do well with silence.

“Christian...say something.” I ask.

“I'm going to kill them. Care to help me Thomas?”

“No, you can't do that! Look I'll explain tomorrow because right now I am pretty tired and sore... so can I take a nap? I promise to explain it to you tomorrow. Please Sparky?”

They both flinch at the sore part.

“Fine, we only have 2 hours left on this plain, first you'll explain me everything, and then I mean everything Rose, second I'm going to see my aunt and Belikov and you. Rosie. You are coming with me. And third, you'll go to the doctors,” he says pointing at my stomach. Shit the baby! I'm so going to be a bad mother. What if what Jesse did is going to hurt the baby?

After I agree to do everything he asks we leave the room. I find myself a comfortable seat and almost immediately slip into a restless sleep.

_______________________________________________________________

Vote & Comment? 

xMyr.