Some alone time

Dimtri'sPOV.

I'm shivering with anger, the moment I felt her twisting and turning, murmering. 

I knew she was having a nightmare, I just tried to hold her, hoping she'd calm down.

That's when I heard her yelling Zeklos' name, now I'm the one who needs to calm down.

She looks anywhere but at me, 'Rose, look me in the eye and tell me, was it Jesse?' I ask again.

She keeps dodging me, looking at her hands, so I take her hands in mine and lift her face up with my finger. 'Roza? You can trust me.'

She starts sobbing, coughing a little. I let her cry and rub over her back. 

'I'm sorry, I tried, I d-did..'

'shhh, it's okay. You're not to blame here Roza.' 

'Yes, I am, I decided to go inside that room, I wasn't strong enough. I'm a dhampir for crying out loud.. I could give that Dwayne Johnson dude a run for his money.' she whispers.

I laugh, now I know what Vika meant earlier, about Rose being normal after everything she's been through.

As for Jesse, next time when I see that bastard. I'll kill him...

I remember seeing him all over Rose back at the academy, even though we hadn't confessed our feelings back then, but I'm pretty sure that we both had them. 

'When did he, uh-' 

'When we were on the plane, I was a little bit bored, so I walked into this boy, Ryan, we talked a little, he was pretty funny actually... anyway, this hostess came to me telling me that I was wanted in a room. When I walked in I saw Jesse and Ralf, I wanted to run, but then they started about Liss and..'

'It's okay. you don't have to tell me everything right now, later is good.' I whisper, still rubing her back.

'Later.'  she nods, smiling weakly.

RosePOV.

I'm sitting on the sofa, when I hear a knock on the door.

Dimitri's upstairs taking a shower and Viktoria left half an hour ago, searching for her mother.

I sigh, not because I'm lazy or something, but because I'm happy to move.. seriously ever since we've had the talk, he seems to damn overprotective.. Yesterday I wanted to grab some plates to put on the table for diner, but he wouldn't let me...Plates..

Walking down the hall, I feel so relaxed, as if I've been living here my whole life.

Opening the door, I come to meet a girl, a girl with blond wavy hair and a sweet smile.

'Uh, hey?' I ask, smiling kindly.

'Hi miss, is this the Belikov house?' she asks.

I nod, she seems relieved with my response. 'Thank god. I've been searching this house since forever, the neighbors weren't to happy with me..'

I grin, she's pretty active, she must be 16 years old or something.

'New job?' I ask knowingly.

Her eyes widen and her lips twist a little. 'Is it that obvious?' she mutters.

'No worries, so uh, why did you search this house since forever?' I laugh at her teenage language.

'Oh, right. sorry.. these are some boxes for Olena? Is that you?' 

I shake my head, and look over her shoulder at the 5 boxes, they were pretty big...

'Olena's not home at the moment, but I'll take them to her room.'

She nods happily and makes me sign a paper.

When she's gone, I look behind me to make sure that the coast is clear. When everything seems fine, I pick up a box and take it to Olena's room.  

I made it to box three when suddenly someone is pressed against me. I sigh and turn around.

I smile sweetly at him and bat my eyelashes..ugh, I know but hey, if it works?

'What exactly are you doing Roza?' he asks forcing a little smile on his face.

'I'm watching Disney on Ice? What does it look like I'm doing?' I tell him.

'I thought I told you to not lift heavy things.' He says.

'And I told you to stop worrying, please comrade.. I'm pregnant, not sick.' I assure him, while snuggling into his chest, that's when I notice his wearing nothing, apart from a towel around his hips. I cough and look up at him.

'You're not dressed yet.' I mutter, wow Rose you're just being so clever.

He sighs, probably because the change of subject. 'I know, and you still are? So how are we going to solve this little problem?' he whispers huskily.

'Hold your horses down cowboy, I'm already pregnant, you can't make another one at the moment.' I smirk.

His booming laugh fills the air, arms curling around my waist.

'So if everything goes right, you want to have another child with me?' he asks smiling like a kid on Christmas.

I laugh quietly. 'Even though it didn't start on the right foot, and maybe I'm too young to be having a child, but as long as I got you with me? well, I'm pretty sure there's another one coming.. it's just..'

'What is it? you know I'll be here right?' he cups my face, resting his thumb on my lip.

'It's just that, my hormones are going through the roof right now, I want you, I want to feel your skin against mine, I want you to kiss me and don't stop, like ever.. I want to connect to you in every way possible.. and it scares me, because of what he did, I'm scared that I'll never be capable of enjoying that kind of..connecting? I sound weird don't I?'

He doesn't look hurt or something, just worried and angry.

'I won't pressure you Roza, I'll wait forever.' he admits.

'Well, that's my problem Dimitri, I do want you, so so bad. But I'm blocked, everything is blocked.' I shiver, snuggling closer into him.

He kisses my temple. 'I have time Roza, see, this is all I need.' he assures me while comforting me.

Suddenly the door opens and people, which I guess are Dimtri's family..and Viktoria walk in.

I look at our position, me sitting on his lap, snuggling int each other. We've got some explaining to do...

------------------------------------------------

Comment, Vote, Fan? <3

xWriteitdown.