Stories.

Rose POV

'I'm sorry, I really don't know why nobody's home. But I promise that my mom will take care of your wrist.' she says, smiling sadly.

I smile at her concern, now that I know she's Dimitri's sister... well it's kind op obvious, no wonder she looked familiar.

She handed me a hot chocolate, I frown. 'You didn't have to do that, I don't want to take your food or drinks.' I say quietly.

'It's the least I can do, Rose. You saved my life.'

'Everyone would've done what I did. It's no big deal.' I shrug.

'You really sound like my brother. It's kind of scaring me.' she laughs.

I swallow and look into her dark brown eyes. 'Well, he's a guardian, we all say the same kind of things.'

After a long silence I cough. 'You know, I know your brother. He used to be my teacher.' I could tell she needed to hear something about him, and just because my situation with Dimitri is a little bit uncomfortable now doesn't mean that I should let his sister down.

She looks at me hopeful. 'Really? How is he? I heard he's in town, maybe he'll stop by.'

If I there's one thing that I learned about Dimitri, well it's that he loves his family.

'I'm sure he will.' I smile.

When I want to drink some more of the hot chocolate, I notice that I already drank everything.

Viktoria Laughs at my expression. 'You want some more?' I nod hesitantly. 'Sorry, it's just that I'm drinking for 3 right now.' I say.

Her eyes widen and go down to my stomach. 'You mean, you're pregnant?' she whisper yells.

'Yeah, a little bit.' I smile.

'My mom is going to kill me?' she explained further when she sees my confused expression. 'You just fought 2 strigoi Rose, you should be resting. Come on, I'm sending you to bed.' she commands. I laugh at that until I look at her face, which is serious.

'I'm fine. Honestly, no need to baby me.'

I can see her thinking about my words. She nods and goes to the kitchen for some hot chocolate.

I look around and see the warm house, I could see that the people living here are very close by all the pictures.

When she gets back, she hands me the cup and looks at my stomach.

'You can't really see it can you?' I ask. She shakes her head and looks down because she got caught. 'I know, it's still pretty weird for me too, twins.'

She smiles. 'I can see that you're going to be an awesome mother.'

'So do you want to talk about it?'

I know what she meant, talk about the father. She must wonder why he isn't here...boy does she know..

I only know her for like 2 hours but I know that I can trust her so I start telling.

I tell her exactly what happened, apart from the guys name and the fact that he was my teacher. I did tell her that he was a lot older than me though. When I'm done she looks so pale, maybe she's going to puke.

'Are you okey? Do you need something to drink, I'll get something?' I ask.

She shakes, 'I just can't believe all the stuff you went through and still you are this amazing. I mean, that son of a-'