late night burger

Rose

I roll over, planning to snuggle into Dimitri's chest but notice the cold spot beside me. 

Groaning I open my eyes and take a look at the bedroom. It's disturbingly quiet. 

"Dimitri?" I call out, assuming that he's in the bathroom. 

I moan at my sore back, rubbing it softly before calling out for him again. "Dimitri, could you maybe give me a hand... despite your training I do have trouble sitting up right now, you better be happy with two children because I'm never doing this again." I joke, licking my lips. To be honest, I've never felt so complete and although I never really wanted a family of my own, with my comrade I can totally see it. Just the two of us and our children. Our children, it's still kind of unreal to say. 

"Comrade....anybody?" I yell. 

A guardian who looks around the age of 20 opens the door and gives me a worried look. 

"Are you okay, miss Hathaway?"

"Where's Dimi- guardian Belikov, is it Lisa? Is she okay?" I ask worried now, if anything happened to Lisa while I was sleeping I will probably never get over the guilt. 

"Guardian Belikov left about 2 hours ago, I thought you knew."

I shake my head and frown, why did he leave, was he having doubts? Doesn't he want the babies?

"What's your name?" I ask the guardian, who's scratching his curly blond hair and is looking slightly panicked. 

"Guardian McMall,"

I nod, "You're bringing me to Dimitri,"

"I don't think that's a good idea, guardian Belikov said that the doctor was coming to see you in the morning, and it's only 8 am,"

I scoff and gape at him "does this face look like it cares about that?" I point at myself. 

"No n-not really," he stutters. 

"Exactly." I nod, "now help me change my clothes," 

His blue eyes widen and he seems nervous. "You want me to help you change clothes?"

I roll my eyes, "don't expect anything... but Lisa and Christian need their rest and you're here...so help me." 

"So guardian McMall... any other names you go by?"

"Stuart,"

I smile genuinly, "can you go grab those sweatpants over there and help me put them on, I honestly would do this alone but I can't even see my own feet right now."

"S-sure,"

He does as told and after 15 minutes they're ready to leave the building

                                                            *                               *                                 *

"I'm hungry!" 

Stuart groans, while trying to concentrate on the road. 

"I'm so glad that dhampirs can't get children together.. wouldn't want to deal with a pregnant example like you," he says playfully. 

I give him my famous glare before smaking across the arm. "Asshole, besides the father to these children is a dhampir.. might want to go check on your exes," I tell him. 

His eyes widen before he takes a turn driving us onto the Mc Donalds drive in. 

It's silent for a long time after we order some burgers and fries, I feel kind of awkward and to be honest my back is still killing me. "OH MY GOD, say something before I go crazy,"

"It's Belikov isn't it... the father?"

I smile, not denying anything. 

"But isn't he like your teacher?"

"He was- he was my teacher,"

He grins, poking my arm softly. "So... getting down and dirty with a teacher huh? kinky,"

"Shut up idiot, it wasn't like that," I laugh. 

"Sure it wasn't," he says not entirely convinced but not judging her at all. 

"Hé, thanks I guess..."

Stuart frowns "why?"

"For helping me get changed, for not judging me and for buying us burgers," she says while taking a large bite out of here cbo burger. 

A rare and intense pain settles in her abdomen before yelling. "SHIT, aah, no not now.. AAH!"

"WHAT? what's going on, what?" Stuart panics. 

"And thanks for driving me to the hospital because I'm in labor?" I groan trying to breath steadily. 

"ROSE, you have got to be kidding me, guardian Belikov will kill me for taking you out in the first place, how do you expect me to explain this to him?"

"I don't give a flying shit," I take a grip of his shirt. "HELP ME,"

"Okay.. okay, I can see who's the dominant in your relationship," he mutters. 

--------------------------------                            -------------------------                     --------------------------

Sorry for the super long wait & if you are still reading than you are the awesomest!! x 

-----------------> the picture is of Zendaya, Val & Gleb on dancing with the stars... oh and did you know that Val and Gleb are both Russians? I pictured on of them as my Dimitri.. lol guess who? 

x