I can drive

Dimitri's POV

'I have to show you something Christian.' Tasha said.

Christian looks down at his watch and stands up. 'Actually aunt Tasha it's time for us to leave.'

Leave? They haven't been here for that long...

'Aww, come on Christian.' Tasha pouts, sometimes she really is like a whiny 6 year old.

He shooks his head. 'I really have to go, I need to take Rose somewhere.'

Rose, I almost forgot about her, well I tried to forget but the moment I saw her sittin on the sofa... Damn I wanted to hold her, beg her for forgiveness and promise her to stand by her side no matter what. But I lost every right to want that. I left her, I left her one week after sleeping with her. The fact that she was a virgin, makes me want to kill myself.

'I'm sure Rose can wait a little while?' Tasha said, even I could here the sharp tone. But why?

Rose looked just really pissed off. Those two will never be a good combination.

'No, she can't. I'm sorry.'

'God, Rose, you really have him whipped there. Not hooking up with your best friend's boy are you?' Tasha snapped at her. I had to hide a scof. Rose and Christian? When pigs fly.

'Naah, sparky's not my type. I'm sorry.'

'Sure,' Tasha laughs. 'He's boring in bed, that's it right?' I almost choke.

'What makes you think I would sleep with him?' Rose sneered.

'Please, Rose, everybody knows about your fighting skills and your talent with boys.'

Did she really have to start about this, I feel myself stiffen. Trying hard not to look at Rose.

'What are you trying to say Tasha?' Rose asked, sighing deep.

'I'm trying to say that everything is always about you Rose, always.' Shit, this is my fault too, I probably talked a lot about Rose without even knowing what I did. I don't want to make her jealous...

'You know what, I don't have time for this. I have an appointment.' Rose whispers.

'You're going to kill the baby? I figured you'd do that... who's is it? Adrian's?'

Rose narrowed her eyes at Tasha and that's when I realized what Tasha had said. Baby? Adrian. No way...right?

'Yes, I'm not as stupid as you think. I noticed. Pregnant at eighteen. Classy.'

I could see Rose holdin back tears. It's true? If it's true then... she slept with Adrian around the time I left? Woaah she's over me fast...

But then I remember, she's pregnant. I'm so going to kill Ithe bastard who did this.

'Now, tell me Rose. Who's the father? Jesse? Ralf? Adrian?'

'Ok, that's enough!' Christian yelled. I'm glad he stopped this. I'm starting to lose my focus.

'Christian, you are not going to help this skank are you?' Tasha yelled and boy is she angry.

Rose looked ready to throw up. I wanted so bad to hold her.

'It's ok sparky, Just give me the keys of the car, and I'll pick you up when I'm ready.' Rose whispered.

'You are not going to drive. No way Rosie.'

She's not even denying anything. Damn this Rose. Are you really that stupid?

'But I ca-'

'I'll drive her.' everybody turned to me. I didn't want to say anything, but as soon as the word left my mouth, I knew I wanted to do this.

Tasha looked at me as if I just grew a second head. Christian gave me a glare, what's that about? Stubborn as she is, Rose decided to ignore me.

'Like I said, just give me the keys and I'll be gone.'

Couldn't she listen for once?

'I'm driving, stop trying Rose.' I said, holding up my cold face.

Next thing I know, I'm sitting in Christian's car with Rose sitting next to me. The woman I love more than anything is sitting next to me. Holy crap Rose, you really know how to make someone lose focus.

I wonder who the father of her child is. The lucky one who's had enough to make Rose fall for him. I'm so jealous of him, I mean he's the one that's able to give the woman I love children.

Everything stays quiet for half an hour. I needed to know the truth. I have to ask her.

'So are you going to explain me what the hell happened? You're pregnant? I clenched my teeth.

'Don't make me repeat my question Rose. Tell me.' I whipser yelled.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Comment, Vote, Fan ? <3

xMyr.