Oh no she didn't.

Edited by NAHNI 1

Chapter 5

RPOV

Another 2 months has passed. And still no sign of him. Jerk!

A lot has happened in the last couple of months, Adrian, Mia and Eddy found out...and surprisingly they've all been nothing but amazing and a little bit overprotective might I add... Especially Eddy... I swear when we told him about Dimitri, I thought he was going to take the first plane he saw and would start a hunting trip.

Even Adrian wasn't his lovingly, sarcastic-self when we told him... Like I said, a lot has changed.

I just came from my appointment with doctor Minsk. I'm having a son. A son.

For the first time in 4 months I'm crying out of happiness.

I entered Lissa's dorm and she came my way, practically running.

"Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" She yelled ecstatic.

Haha, I love how people are reacting to my pregnancy. I know for a fact that this little boy will be very spoiled.

"Well...I was wondering if you like the color blue?" I grinned. Probably a goofy grin, but, whatever.

"Aaaaaaaaah! Oh my god! You're having a boy! A boy!" Yup. She was yelling again.

"Congrats, Big mouth." Christian said.

"Thanks, Pyro." I laughed, "you know his gonna give you hell, when his older, right?" I pointed at my growing stomach.

"A boy with the Hathaway attitude? This should be fun." Adrian said pulling me into a hug. Yeah, a hug. I know...I guess I'm becoming a little soft.

I was showing a little bump by now, but I'm still hiding it under some sweaters and baggy t-shirts.

I heard a buzzing sound, coming out of Fire boys pants. He answered his ridiculously expensive phone. Which he got from Lissa for is birthday.

While he made his call, while Liss and I started talking baby stuff.

It's really great having Lissa and even Christian with me every step of the way.

But sometimes I would wish, I'd be doing this with Dimitri: The father of my little wonder.

I would think about us, picking names, going to doctor appointments, looking forwards to being parents, but that's when I think about how he left me and about how he didn't bother coming when I gave him the chance. He never even called me back.

"Erm...there's something you guys need to know." by the tone Christian's voice held, I knew this wouldn't be a good thing.

Lissa and I looked at him expecting an explanation.

"His birthday is coming up and Tasha wants us to be there for the celebration." He whispered.

"Oh, no she didn't!" Lissa growled. Ha-ha sometimes you could really see a little Rose in her.

"Yeah, she did..." Firecracker says, smiling sadly at both Lissa and me.

"I think we should go," I said thinking about it. I didn't have to be there with Lissa and Christian all the time. This is a perfect chance to get to know Russia, right? Even though is Russian father won't be there, my son is so going to learn about his history.

Gosh, my son... My son. I loved the sound of that.

"Yup, I made up my mind, we're going." Lissa looked kinda unsure about this situation.

"Aww, come on Liss. I really want to see Russia...I'll just stay away from Him."

"What Rose, this is a new shot at telling him, and you want to avoid him?" she asked confused.

"Yeah, he's too late now; two months may not seem that much, But for me it is Liss. I don't know if I can tell him about our- my son..." Damn. I could feel those stupid tears stinging in my eyes.

She sighed but didn't push any further.

Me and my baby boy are going to Russia...this is so unreal. Baby boy, Baby boy.

I giggle. "You're not even born yet, and you already have me whipped. Great." I said, while rubbing my belly lovingly.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks for reading ;d

Vote, Comment... ?

xMyr.