My Future (mcfly)

SONG CHOICE
Doing It All For My Baby by Huey Lewis and The News

✨SONG CHOICE✨Doing It All For My Baby by Huey Lewis and The News

You and Marty had just gotten back from 1955. You were absolutely exhausted, not only did the entire week feel like a dream, but you had to put up with Marty's mother flirting with him.

It annoyed you when any girl flirted with him, even Jennifer Parker, seemed to be all over him at school, but to your surprise he never showed any interest.

Marty and you both got out of the DeLorean and you watched as Doc hit 88mph, going into the future. "I wonder what the future will be like?" you asked Marty as he was helping you into his bedroom.

"I don't know, but I hope I'm a famous rockstar!" Marty smiled, plopping down on his bed. You laughed at how cute he was, "I hope so too Marty," you replied laying down next to him.

You both laid there on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. In that moment you both wanted to share your feelings about one another. Marty turned towards you, admiring how beautiful you looked.

"Y/n," Marty said quietly. You turned to him, "Yes?" you responded, wondering why he looked so nervous. "Do you think that if I asked someone out, they would say yes?" Marty asked.

You laughed under your breath at the strange and random question, considering you and him had just time traveled, "Depends on who it is," you said, now fully turning your body towards him.

"Do I know her?" You continued, "Because if it's Jennifer then most definitely she'll say yes, it's clear she's in love with you. But if it's Sally, I'm sorry to brake it you but there is no way the most popular girl in school would say ye-,"

"It's you," Marty interrupted. Your eyes went wide, "What?" was all you could respond with.

"If I asked you out, would you say yes?" Marty asked, scooting closer to you.

"Why would you want to ask me out?" You asked, not believing that he would ever like you more than a friend.

"Because you are my best friend and I can tell you anything. Your beautiful in every single way and I love the way you smile when I play my guitar," Marty explained.

You blushed, hoping Marty couldn't see it in the dark. "I had no idea you felt that way," you responded.

Your noses were now touching, your breath hitched as Marty's lips got closer and closer to yours. You leaned in and kissed, when you pulled away you giggled.

"What?" Marty asked. You smiled, "Nothing, I just never thought I'd kiss my best friend. It wasn't something I expected to happen in my future," you said.

"Me neither, but I liked it," Marty admitted. You laughed again and kissed him sweetly on the lips, "I think she would say yes," you said, now leaning on his shoulder.

That night you and Marty fell asleep together in his bed. Your head leaning on his shoulder and Marty's arms wrapped gently around your waist.

A/n- so I'm posting a Marty McFly imagines book soon. I think I'm going to just write Michael imagines here and Marty McFly imagines in my new book. 😊❤️

𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋 𝐉. 𝐅𝐎𝐗 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara