Meeting The Family Pt.4 (mjf)

SONG CHOICE
Witchcraft by Frank Sinatra

The messy affair of gutting and carving a pumpkin seemed to come easily to you

The messy affair of gutting and carving a pumpkin seemed to come easily to you. You and Michael worked hard on carving the front of the pumpkin into a skull.

Your brother and his wife made a regular Jack 'O Lantern, in which you and your father made fun of. The kids played in the backyard, aimlessly running around and throwing the pumpkin guts at each other, which made your sister in law very upset.

You and Michael laughed to yourselves, at your niece's and nephew's antics. "If we ever have kids, do you think they'll do that," Michael whispered to you.

You looked at him slightly in shock of what he had said, 'first he thinks I'm jealous of my brother having kids, second my father gave him a blessing, what's next?' You thought.

"I don't know, maybe, all kids play around like that," you mumbled. Michael noticed how you clamped up at the question and your response proved his point, you were nervous. He decided to talk to you about it later, he wanted to enjoy the rest of the night with your family.

Your parents carved a bird in the front of their pumpkin. "Mom, that's really not scary," Your brother said.

"Oh and a Jack 'O Lantern is?" You retorted, crossing your arms and raising your eyebrows. "At least Mikey and I picked something scary," you joked looking between your mother and brother.

Your father stepped behind you and put a hand on your shoulder, "Y/n has a point. I don't know why you wanted to carve our pumpkin into a bird," he said, making you laugh. "It's a raven, dear, those are very scary," you mother explained.

After the pumpkin carving party, Priscilla and Oliver feel asleep on the couch. Steven and his wife decided to head back to their house. Each of them carrying a kid into their mini van. Your parents, Michael, and you waved goodbye to them and went back inside the house.

You yawned, a little tired from the day. "I'm exhausted, I think Michael and I are going to head up to bed. Thank you for the wonderful day you guys," you said to your parents, giving them both a big hug.

"Alright, good night sweetheart," "Goodnight, nice meeting you Michael," you mother and father said. Your father shaking Michael's hand.

You and Michael headed up to your room, you sat on the bed and took off your heels. "God, what a day," you smiled. Michael sat down next to you and took off his shoes, "I had fun, I like your family. They kind of remind me of the Keatons, except you have less siblings than I do on the show," Michael said, leaning his head on your shoulder.

You giggled, "That's funny, but that's probably because we used to watch 'The Brady Bunch' every week," you replied, matching his observational tone.

There was a moment of silence and you decided to get up and take a shower. "Where you going?" Michael said, turning his body towards you. "To take a shower," you yawned, unzipping the back of your dress. "Want some company?" He asked, giving you a sweet smile.

You turned back around and looked at him, a smile tugging at your lips, "Sure," you said, shrugging your shoulders and turning back around. He quickly got up and ran into the bathroom before you had the chance to get there first.

After you and Michael's shower you laid snuggled together in your small bed. Michael was playing with your wet hair, your head was rested comfortably on his chest. His body heat slowly pulling you into a deep sleep, until Michael's voice woke you up.

"Do you see us getting married and having kids?" He asked you. You opened your eyes and looked up at his face, "Well, it depends. I do, but only if you do," you replied, genuinely.

Michael leaned down and kissed you on the forehead, "Oh, I definitely see myself marrying and having kids with you," he said, giving you his classic smile-smirk.

You giggled at his cute voice and snuggled closer to his body, if that was even possible considering you were very close together. "Well then yeah. I do see myself married and having kids with you," you said to him. Michael smiled and readjusted pulling your closer to him.

"Do you think we could get a bed like this in our room?" Michael joked. You playfully rolled your eyes, "No Mikey, we can't," you laughed. You thought it was so adorable how he always wanted to hold you in his arms. "Worth a shot," he replied, kissing you on the forehead again.

You both quickly feel asleep, Michael drawing circles on your arm and you safely snuggled on his chest.

The next day, you and Michael had breakfast with your parents. After breakfast you both packed up the convertible.

"I can't believe you wanted to take the pumpkin along with us," Michael said playfully, driving out of the drive way.

You laughed, "Mikey, it would look really nice on our front porch. Don't you think?" You asked. Michael looked at your happy face and then down at the pumpkin you both carved, "Yeah," he said, staring into your e/c eyes.

"I love you," Michael said, smiling. You took his hand and kissed him on the cheek, "I love you too," you replied.

A/n- I hope you enjoyed this imagine. I really enjoyed writing it. I'm not going to be finishing my Frank Bannister imagine, I'm sorry. Also if you have any requests feel free to private message me or comment on this Chapter. Love y'all ❤️❤️ happy Fall 🎃👻🎃👻