Scary Movie (apk) Request

This imagine was requested by AutumnCardigan

————————————————

SONG CHOICE
Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell

✨SONG CHOICE✨Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell

One Halloween night, it was just you and Alex. Mallory and Nick went to a Halloween party, Jennifer was seeing a movie with her friends and Steven and Elyse were taking Andy trick or treating.

It was a typical windy October night and it looked like it was going to start thundering and lightning. You had suggested that you and Alex pop some popcorn and watch whatever was on the TV Guide.

"Okay it says that at 9:00, ABC is going to be playing 'Halloween'. Let's watch that, I haven't seen it in a couple years," you said, looking through the TV guide. Alex sat the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table and sat down next to you.

"Halloween," he said, nervously. The last time he watched that movie he had nightmares. "What are you scared, Alex?" You asked, crossing your arms.

Alex scoffed, "No, I'm just worried you'll be scared. Men don't get scared. It's a man's job to protect the woman he loves," he said to you wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

You laughed and playfully rolled your eyes, "Uh-huh, sure," you replied, not believing him for a second. "So while we watch the movie you wouldn't mind if I turned the lights off," you asked curiously, getting up from your spot on the couch.

Alex looked nervous for a second, as the thunder outside got louder and the atmosphere of the big house got creepier. "No, no. That's fine, better even," he agreed.

You shrugged and turned the lights out. You went back and turned on the television flipping to the horror movie that was now playing.

Alex kept his arm around you throughout the movie. You eventually ran out of popcorn and you decided to get some more. "I'll be right back, I'm going to make some more popcorn," you said.

Alex grabbed your hand. You raised your eyebrows and looked at him, "You okay?" You asked. Alex realized his obvious scared state and did his best to brush it off, "Hey, I'm fine. This movie is...hardly scary. They shouldn't even call it a horror film. You know I think this would make a great comedy," he said to you, letting go of your hand and crossing his arms.

You laughed to yourself, knowing full well that your boyfriend was scared.

You walked into the kitchen and turned on the light, you started to make more popcorn. Then Skippy came through the back door.

"Hey Y/n," he greeted. You turned around and saw Skippy, "Hey Skip," you replied.

"Whatcha doin?" Skippy asked you, sitting on the kitchen counter. "I'm making more popcorn for me and Alex, we're watching 'Halloween'," you said.

Skippy looked a little surprised, "Halloween? The last time Alex saw that he had nightmares," Skippy informed.

This was new information for you, but by the way Alex was acting it didn't really come to you as a surprise, "Really, huh? Well he said the movie could be a comedy," you said, crossing your arms.

Meanwhile, Alex was scared out of his mind. He had the pillow tucked into his chest and was staring at the screen in shock. The thunder got louder outside and the wind started to blow harder and harder.

"Where is Y/n? She is taking forever with the popcorn. Oh my god! What if she got murdered?! Oh my god, what if I get murdered?!" Alex said to himself, clinging to the pillow for dear life.

Then the front door made a noise and Alex jumped up and ran straight into the kitchen. "Y/n! Y/n!" Alex yelled.

Then he saw you and Skippy staring at him, blankly. He readjusted himself and straightened his tie, "Y/n, Skippy, there is a murderer at the front door," he said trying to act calmer.

You walked over to Alex and brushed some of the hair from out of his face, "Alex, sweetheart, there is no murderer. It was probably the wind. Why don't I go and turn the movie off, it's obviously scaring you," you said, heading towards the kitchen.

"What no, I'm fi-," Alex started to say, then the kitchen door swung open. Alex screamed and ran straight into Skippy's arms.

You backed away and saw that it was just Nick and Mallory. "Hey," Nick said in his usual 'hey' voice. You and Mallory laughed under your breath as Alex was getting off Skippy.

"Thanks, man," Alex said, patting Skippy's shoulder. "Anytime," Skippy responded, causally. You, Mallory, and Nick all laughed.

A/n- I loved writing this! I think this is my favorite Alex imagine I've EVER written!! Thank you so much AutumnCardigan for the request ❤️