Day at Disney (mjf)

SONG CHOICE
The Price of Love by Roger Daltrey

✨SONG CHOICE✨The Price of Love by Roger Daltrey

Michael walked into your house, excitedly. You were doing dishes in the kitchen as you usually did on Saturday morning. Michael ran into the kitchen and kissed you on the cheek. He jumped up on the counter at smiled at you. You looked over to him and saw how happy he looked.

"What?" You asked, thinking something was up. Michael laughed under his breath, "What you do you mean 'what' ? I can't kiss you good morning?" He asked, leaning his back against the kitchen cabinet.

"Your acting all giddy. So I want to know why," You asked. Michael gave you a 'really' look, but her knew that you knew, that he couldn't hide anything from you.

"Okay fine. I got us tickets to go to Disneyland today!" He said taking two tickets out of his pants pocket. He was smiling like a child, you could tell he was excited.

You smiled back at him and turned off the water, you dried your hands, separating yourself from the dishes. "Really, that's sounds fun! When do we go?" You asked.

"Today, oh and pack a bag. I got us a room at the hotel," he smiled, cheekily. You ran a hand through your hair and walked over to where Michael was still sitting on the counter. "Okay, let me get dressed and packed," you said.

Michael was already dressed an you assumed he had already packed a bag himself. You went up stairs and got dressed, then packing an overnight bag with clothes and Michael's sweatshirt to sleep in.

The both of you hopped into his convertible and drove to Disneyland Resort.

Michael waited at the front desk to get your room keys while you were looking around in the gift shop. You bought a pair of Minnie Mouse ears and Michael a white Mickey Mouse baseball cap. You left the gift shop and spotted your boyfriend.

"I got you something," you said, pulling the baseball cap out and putting it on his head. Michael laughed and then looked in the lobby mirror, "I like it," he said turning back to you. You put on your Minnie Mouse ears and the two of you headed up to your room.

You and Michael walked hand in hand into Disneyland. You had been there only a couple times when you were a kid, so you were excited to go again.

"Alright! What do you want to do first?" Michael asked you. You looked at the map and then pointed to the castle. "We should check out Fantasyland," you said, beginning to sound like a small child.

Michael laughed at your cuteness and put an arm around your waist. You both walked to Fantasyland. "Wow! It's so beautiful. Hey look! You can walk through the castle! Let's go in there," you said, walking towards the entrance of the walk through. Michael nodded.

You walked through the castle and Michael scared you by hiding behind a wall. The other people in the walk through started to get a little annoyed with your antics, you could tell because they kept staring at the both of you.

When you were done, you rode every ride in Fantasyland. Michael wanted to go to New Orleans Square and ride the pirates ride and then Haunted Mansion.

It was fun, but also relaxing. During the pirates ride you leaned your head on Michael's shoulder and he had his arm wrapped around your shoulder, pulling you close to him. Haunted Mansion wasn't as scary as you thought it would be. Michael tried to scar you but you told him to stop, so he did.

After you got out of Haunted Mansion you both realized you were hungry. You guys got coffee and beignets from the little French cafe in New Orleans Square.

You decided you wanted to window shop so you and Michael walked around the various gift shops in the back of the square. You were looking at one jewelry store and a beautiful sliver Mickey Mouse ring had caught your eye. Michael was aimlessly walking around the store looking at the glass sculptures of all the Disney characters.

He walked to where you were and saw you looking at the ring. It didn't bother him that much, he knew he wanted to marry you. "You want it? I'll get it for you," Michael said, resting his chin on your shoulder.

You laughed under your breath, "Mikey, that's really sweet of you. But that's an engagement ring," you said in disbelief. "So?" Michael replied.

You turned around to face him and raised your eyebrows, "Are you asking me to marry you?" You asked. Michael shrugged, "Not officially, I had something better planned, but this ring could be like a promise ring," he suggested

You put your hand over your mouth in shock. You didn't expect him to say that. Michael got a little worried at your reaction. "So can I get you the ring?" He asked, sheepishly.

You nodded, "Yeah-Yes!" You replied. Michael walked to the counter and got the clerks attention. "Can I buy that?" He asked. The clerk pulled out the sliver ring and you walked over to the counter to try it on. It fit like a glove. Michael bought it and you both walked out of the store.

"Are we engaged?" You asked him. Michael took your hand, "Only if you want to be. Although I'd like to ask you to marry me in a more romantic place and not a jewelry store," he pointed out.

You playfully nudged him and leaned onto his side while you walked. You lifted up your hand and admired the sliver Mickey Mouse ring on your finger.