Teacher's Pet (mjf) ✨request✨

Imagine requested by -tysh-
I hope you enjoy this imagine ❤️

———————————————————

SONG CHOICE - Teachers Pet by Melanie Martinez

You were just about to start your first semester at college in the busy city of Los Angeles

You were just about to start your first semester at college in the busy city of Los Angeles. You had gotten into University of California Los Angeles as an acting major. Before you started your first class you thought you would go to a bar to celebrate with your new roommate, Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn and you walked up to the bar and ordered a couple of drinks. You looked across the bar an saw a very familiar looking man, drinking a vodka martini. He took a sip of his drink and you watched at how flawlessly he looked.

Kaitlyn playfully nudged you, noticing how you were staring at the familiar looking man. "See something you like?" She teased. You blushed and turned your head to you new friend. "Yeah, but I'm pretty sure he's out of my league," you joked, taking a sip of your beer.

"I highly doubt that, Y/n. You're a knock out, go talk to him," Kaitlyn said, nudging you to get up and talk to the man at the bar. You playfully rolled your eyes and took your drink, getting up to walk towards the man at the bar.

Michael noticed you nervously walking over to him and smiled. He thought you were very pretty and wondered if you were a fan of his. Michael had just been assigned as a teaching assistant to an acting class at UCLA. He wanted to get a feel of the campus and stopped inside the bar to get a drink.

"Hi," you said sitting down next to him. You didn't know what you were doing, this kind of confidence that you were acting like you had was not normal for you. "I'm Y/n Y/l," you said, trying your best to flirt.

Michael smiled and responded, "Michael J. Fox, nice to meet you," he said, noticing how beautiful you were. You blushed hearing him speak and then realized why he looked so familiar. "I think I've seen you on television?" You said, a little confused to why an actor would be at a college campus.

Michael adjusted in his seat and laughed under his breath, "Yeah, do you want an autograph?" He asked, a little confused to why she was speaking to him.

Your mouth dropped open a little in frustration, 'how could someone so incredibly cute be that pretentious?' . "Uh no, thanks. I didn't even know who you were I just came over because I thought you were cute, sorry. I'll get going now," you said, getting up.

Michael became embarrassed by what he had just said and your response didn't help either. "Wait, I'm sorry," he said. You turned around and walked back towards.

Michael straightened up and smile-smirked at you, "So you thought I was cute," he said. His smile made you blush, in fact everything about him made you blush. You sat back down and tilted your head to the side, "Yeah, well. I'm sure I'm not the only one. You probably excepted me to think you were cute," you said, now a little more comfortable with yourself flirting. Michael laughed, you saying this interested him. And he seemed to be more infatuated with you.

You both talked at the bar for about thirty minutes, you liked a lot of the same music and movies. Surprisingly the concept of why he was at a college campus never came across your mind as both of you were entranced by each others presence.

Kaitlyn walked up to you and told you that she was going to head back to the dorm. On her way out she whispered, "Good luck," You playfully rolled her eyes and said goodbye to your roommate.

After Kaitlyn left, you and Michael continued to talk. You exchanged numbers and on your way out of the bar he pulled you into a very romantic and passionate kiss. You praised yourself at being able to flirt and succeed in kissing someone so handsome and famous.

The next day, you walked into your acting class. You sat down in the front row and waited for other students and the teacher to come in. A few minutes passed and the teacher had arrived, next to him was Michael. They both walked to the front of the class and when Michael saw you his mouth slightly dropped open.

You blushed and put your head down, avoiding eye contact with Michael, who was going to practically be your teacher. "Welcome class, I wonder if any of you recognize the young man beside me. This is actor Michael J. Fox. He is going to show some insight on acting and helping you prepare for the business," the teacher said.

'Oh my god! This cannot be happening! I kissed my teachers assistant, who is also my teacher!' You thought.

The whole time during class was very awkward between Michael and you. He would look at you and you would blush and look down at your paper. After class you were one of the last ones to leave the class, as you were walking out the door, Michael stopped you.

"Hey! Y/n!" Michael said. You turned around and walked towards him. "I didn't know you were a student here?" he said, a little out of breath. "Go figure, I never though you were going to be a TA here," you retorted.

"I couldn't keep my eyes off you in class," he responded, randomly. You blushed, "I noticed," you said, stepping closer to him. There wasn't much space between the both of you, the chemistry was too strong.

Weather it was purely sexual or something more, neither of you seemed to care. All you wanted to do was kiss him and be close to him, but you couldn't.

"What should we do?" He breathed, his face now inches away from yours. Your breath hitched at how close he was to you. You gulped and pulled away. "I don't know, but you have my number, call me," you said.

You turned around and walked away, leaving Michael looking at the back of you. He wanted so badly to hold you in his arms.

A/n- -tysh- I hope you enjoyed this imagines. Should I do a part two?