Modern 1980s (mjf)

Inspired by Mikefox61 modern technology with the 1980s idea ❤️
A/n- Imagine you were cast as Christy Wills in 'The Secret of my Success' instead of Helen Slater. Sorry if your a big Helen Slater fan, I love her too. I just thought of this and I thought it would be fun. 😊

I might do more of these with this timeline but I don't know yet. Let me know if you want more like this, it's just an idea ❤️

——————————————-

SONG CHOICE - Girl by the Beatles

@realmikefox

+1.3k ❤️

@realmikefox- @y/n/y/l took this photo on my phone last night ❤️ #blessed #moviepremiere #mylove

—————————————-

You and Michael were cast in the new movie called 'The Secret of my Success' . During the premiere you took Michael's phone and wouldn't stop taking funny pictures of him. You actually caught at good on and sent it to yourself, making a mental not to make it your wallpaper later.

While filming and acting as love interests in the film your fans had made it their mission to prove the rumors of Michael and you dating. The gossip blogs were posting the both of you walking to set and even hanging out while not filming.

Of course your fans were right. You and him had started 'seeing' each other during filming the movie. The chemistry between you was just to strong. While filming and after you finished filming your relationship started to get serious so both of you decided to announce your relationship at the movie premiere.

While the paparazzi was taking photos and entertainment news hosts were posting on their Instagram story, you and Michael walked up to the interviewers. Michael looked at you, his beautiful blue eyes looking into your e/c eyes.

"You ready?" he asked, giving you his classic smile smirk. You laughed and nodded, "Yeah," you said leaning in to kiss him. The paparazzi went crazy and after you pulled away you were bombarded with questions and supporting comments.

The next day, you were scrolling through Instagram and saw the photo you took on Michael's phone. The caption said, "@y/n/y/l took this photo on my phone last night ❤️ #blessed #moviepremiere #mylove". You blushed at the caption and liked the photo.