Upper East Side (apk)

Idea from Mikefox61
——————————————

SONG CHOICE
Wonder Boy by Lesley Gore and Claus Ogerman

You were walking down 5th Avenue in New York City, carrying shopping bags from various designers

You were walking down 5th Avenue in New York City, carrying shopping bags from various designers. You grew up in the upper east side of New York City, although you were extremely rich and had never had to work hard a day in your life you felt bad for the people who lived in poverty.

Every holiday season you helped at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter. You felt as if it was your duty. You thought of your self as a princess who was very loving toward her 'subjects'.

Although you weren't as materialistic and snobby as you sounded. You were actually very sweet and passionate about helping others and wanting to provide equal and fair care to all people.

———————

ONE early and cold November morning you were taking your limo to a homeless shelter in Brooklyn, you had signed up to help the shelter before Thanksgiving Day.

You walked in and met with the head of the food drive and got your job assignment, helping in the kitchen. As you were walking into the kitchen you heard a whiny boy's voice.

"Mallory, I don't want to spend my Thanksgiving holiday in a homeless shelter," the boy complained. "Alex, mom and dad said that this would be a fun thing to do! The whole family is here," Mallory replied.

You saw the boy roll his eyes as you walked next to them. "Hi, I'm Y/n. I'm supposed to be helping you both," you said, introducing yourself.

Alex noticed you, he was a little confused as to why you were here, considering your upper east side attire and Chanel bag.

"Oh hi Y/n! I'm Mallory and this is my brother Alex," Mallory said, shaking your hand. You looked to the boy named Alex and blushed.

'He sounds like every snob I went to school with, but damm is he attractive,' you thought.

Alex then shook your hand. He thought you were really pretty so he decided to stop complaining to Mallory about being here.

You, Alex, and Mallory,started handing out food. Mallory left to go help with where Nick was, leaving both you and Alex alone.

"So, your sister drag you along?" You asked, flirting a bit. Alex laughed at little, "What? No. My whole family," he said to you.

"So helping out isn't your thing?" You asked him. Alex wondered why you were asking him so many questions, "Not really, no. I'd rather be at home watching Wall Street week," he admitted.

When you heard this you honestly weren't surprised, 'he seemed like the type,' you thought. You nodded and handed a person their plate of food.

"Why are you here, judging by your Chanel bag, you don't really seem like the type to be here," Alex said, pointing to your bag at the table.

You smiled and tilted your head, "I come here every holiday. I think it's unfair that I have so much when they have so little," you explained.

"Ah, a liberal," he said, internally rolling his eyes. You looked at him a little offended, "So what if I'm a liberal?" You asked, giving him your upper east side queen B attitude.

Alex was completely intimidated by your presence, which made him more attracted to you. Alex scoffed and then laughed, "I bet your a feminist," he mocked.

"I am. I bet your a conservative, money crazed, narcissist," you retorted. You and Alex's little 'fight' was holding up the line of people but neither of you seemed to notice.

"I am, except I would go as far as narcissistic," he joked. You raised your eyebrows at him and then continued to serve food.

You and Alex tried to ignore each other the rest of the time. As you were walking out to leave and get into your limo you saw Alex with what looked to be his family. Even though he was stuck up and defensive towards you, you saw his pure heart of gold when he hung out with his family. It was actually very sweet.

You got out of your limo quickly and walked up to Alex. "Alex, here's my number if you want to know where I'll be helping out during Christmas," you said, flirtatiously. You saw the way he looked you and you knew he was clearly interested.

Alex took the piece of paper from your hand and put it in a safe place in his shirt pocket. He smiled as you walked away and then noticed his family staring at him, confused. He readjusted his tie, "That's Y/n, she's rich," Alex smiled, dreamily.