Big Shot (scott howard)

Requested by SarahMalfoyyy

SONG CHOICE
Like a Prayer by Madonna

YOU were intently were watching the clock, hoping and praying that Scott would make the last shot of the game and win the championships

After turning into a wolf that one day, Scott became very popular. It annoyed you, because you liked him just the way he was.

The day before the big game you told him that if he wanted to be your friend he had to stay true to himself and not let the school popularity get to him. This really effected him because he didn't want to lose you. So Scott showed up to the big game looking like himself and not the 'wolf'.

Scott took a deep breath and made the last shot of the game. The ball went in the basket and the crowd went wild. You immediately jumped up and yelled with excitement, just like the rest of the students did.

Scott and the other basketball players huddled up and celebrated. After that, Scott left the crowd of his teammates, his best friend, Stiles came up to him to congratulate him.

"Scott! Congratulations man!" Stiles exclaimed. Scott and Stiles hugged, "Hey, do you know where Y/n is? I really need to talk to her," Scott said.

Stiles laughed under his breath, knowing what Scott was going to do. "Yeah, she's over near the bleachers. Go get the the girl!" Stiles yelled after him.

Scott turned around to Stiles and smile-smirked. How he was so completely oblivious to how you felt about him, made him feel like a complete idiot. Pamela Wells could never compare to you.

You walked down to the court and saw Scott. You ran up to him and pulled him into a tight hug. "Scott! You did it I'm so proud of you," you said. Scott blushed, "Y/n I need to tell you something," he said, getting lost in your beauty.

"What is it?" You asked, wrapping your arms around his neck. Scott blushed at the intimate gesture and stepped closer to you. He put his hands on your waist which made you smile.

"Scott?" You asked. "Yeah," he whispered. "What were you going to tell me," you asked, your faces coming closer and closer together.

"I'm sorry that I let the 'wolf' get to me. You mean the world to me and I don't want to lose you, ever." he said.

You blushed and both you and Scott leaned into kiss one another. The kiss became passionate as Scott pulled your closer to him. You lifted up your leg and smiled, after pulling away for air.

"Do you think the 'wolf' will come back?" You asked, smile-smirking. Scott laughed under his breath, his hands still lovingly wrapped around your waist.

"Only if you want him to," Scott replied, leaning into kiss you again. You smiled into the kiss, wrapping him closer to you.