Love At First Sight (mjf)

SONG CHOICE
Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper

✨SONG CHOICE✨Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper

Michael J. Fox was walking around the Universal back lot taking a break from filming one of his many movies. He decided to sneak into one of the sound stages where you happened to work as a producer.

While he was walking into the sound stage he bumped into you, knocking the papers you were holding to the ground.

"Dammit!" You exclaimed going down to the floor to pick up your stuff. Michael bent down to help you, "I'm so sorry. I didn't see you," he said, laughing a little.

"It's okay. It happens," you said bluntly. You quickly picked up your stuff and looked up at the man who you had bumped into.

Michael looked at you and his mouth slightly opened. You were gorgeous, he had never seen someone so beautiful before. "Are you okay?" You asked, noticing he was just staring at you.

Michael left his trance and nervously rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah, good, fine," he smiled. You laughed under your breath, "Listen, I don't know what your doing on this sound stage and it's pleasure to have you on my set Mr.Fox but I think sound stage 4 might need you back ," you said to him.

You knew he was a big actor on set and you didn't want him on your set because all of the extras would see him and then you would have to do crowd control, because of how famous he was.

"Right, sorry," Michael said, a little taken aback by your statement. He turned to walk off the sound stage and then turned around.

"Would you like to get coffee today at like 4:00?" He asked you, giving you his famous smile-smirk.

You raised your eyebrows, "You're asking me out?" You asked a little surprised that Michael J. Fox was asking you out on a date.

"Yeah, sorta," He replied. You eyed him up and down, which made Michael's stomach fill with butterflies. "Alright Fox. I'll meet you at the Starbucks around 4:00," you said.

You waited at a table in the Starbucks. It was 4:06 and Michael still hasn't shown up. 'It's fine, he's busy filming,' you thought. Then Michael walked in the door and smiled at you. He sat down at the table, "Hi," he said.

"Hello," you replied. Michael twiddled his thumbs and then leaned in towards you, "I never caught your name," he said, feeling a little bad.

You laughed under your breath and looked into his beautiful blue and grey eyes, sometimes when the light it them just right the grey would show up out of nowhere. "It's Y/n Y/l," you said, smiling.

'Y/n what a beautiful name,' Michael thought to himself, leaning back into his chair.

You and Michael talked about the films that you both were working on. You got coffee and walked around the back lot some before you had to go back to the sound stage to finish your day of producing.

"It was nice meeting you, Y/n," Michael said, leaning in closer to you, like he wanted to kiss you. You blushed a little bit, "It was nice putting a personality to the famous face, Michael," you joked.

Michael laughed and you both leaned in, the chemistry pulling you together. Michael rested his hand on your waist and you put your hand on his shoulder. You both leaned in and kissed.

It wasn't an awkward first kiss, it was perfect. Like the two of you were meant to be. It was love at first sight.