Dinner Plans (mjf)

SONG CHOICE
Careless Whisper by George Michael

ONE YEAR anniversaries are probably one of the most special anniversaries in a couples life

ONE YEAR anniversaries are probably one of the most special anniversaries in a couples life. This Saturday just happened to be you and Michael's one year anniversary and Michael had it all planned out.

He hired a chef and made the dining room of his house look the classist it's ever looked. He was really excited about dinner because he was going to ask you to move in with him. He put the white box that held your key in his tux jacket pocket and straightened himself up in the mirror, ready for you to come over.

Meanwhile, you were running a little behind. You couldn't find the dress you planned on wearing, it looked absolutely stunning and you knew it would make Michael a hot mess, so you wanted to wear it.

"Where is that dammed thing?!" You shrieked. Your roommate came in to your room and laughed under her breath when she saw how a mess your room was.

"You okay there Y/n?" She asked, only for you to turn around and give her a 'do I seriously look okay' look.

You raised your eyebrows, "What do you think! I can't find my dress for tonight! Mikey planned something special and I want to look my best," you explained.

"Y/n, you could literally be wearing a paper bag and Michael would still think of you as a goddess," Your roommate replied.

Michael noticed that you were running a little late and got worried, wondering why you didn't call. Then as if on schedule his phone rang.

He picked it up and immediately heard your voice, "Hey, Mikey! Sorry I'm running late I'm having some technical difficulties with my outfit, I plan on being there soon," you said over the phone, you felt terrible.

"Honey, it's okay. To be honest you could come over wearing a paper bag and I would still think your the prettiest girl I've ever seen," he admitted, blushing slightly.

You giggled, "You sound just like my roommate," you replied. Michael laughed at this, "Yeah well your roommate is right. Please be here soon," he said.

"Okay, Mikey. I'll be there soon, I love you," you said. "I love you too," Michael replied, hanging up the phone.

Eventually, you arrived at Michael's house. You found the dress in the back of your closet and was glad that is wasn't completely wrinkled. You rang the door bell and Michael opened the door.

His mouth slightly dropped open at the sight of you, "Woah," he breathed. You blushed, proud that the dress had done its job.

"Sorry I'm late," you said walking forward to greet Michael with a kiss. Michael kissed back and slid an arm around your waist, pulling you closer and getting caught up in the intimate moment.

"Don't be sorry, you look beautiful," he mumbled, pulling away from the kiss. He lead you to the table and you sat across from each other.

"Happy anniversary," you smiled. Michael took your hand from across the table, "Happy anniversary," he returned.

As the dinner went on Michael tried to find the right time to ask you to move in with him. When the chef he hired brought the desert, Michael decided it was now or never.

"Y/n, I wanted to ask you something," Michael said. You nodded, taking a sip of your wine. "What is it Mikey?" You asked.

"Do you think you could sleep here from now on?" He asked, you almost choking on your wine at how that came out.

"Michael, I would be all over place," You replied. Michael gave you a 'please catch onto what I'm saying' look. "Y/n," he said, pulling the white box out of his tux pocket.

"Would you like to move in with me?" He asked, opening up the white box to reveal a key to his house.

You smiled and took the key from the box, "Yes," you replied looking at him. Michael got up and went over to you.

You stood up as well as he pulled you into a passionate kiss. "I love you," Michael said, pulling way.

You giggled, "I love you too, now take me to our room," you joked. Michael laughed under his breath and picked you up bridal style.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and giggle into his chest as he kissed you on the top of your head.