Polar Opposites (apk)

SONG CHOICE-  Love is Strange by Mickey and Sylvia

 You and Alex were paired together against your will for a college project

You and Alex were paired together against your will for a college project. The two of you had to both create a lecture on the difference between sociology and psychology. You were very passionate about the subject, considering psychology was your major.

Alex was not interested in this assignment and his thoughts on you were mixed. He didn't like that you always challenged him in class during lectures and it didn't help when he actually thought you were very pretty. He didn't know why he thought you were so attractive. Everything you liked was the complete opposite of what he liked

But you know what they say...opposites attract.

You had just arrived at the Keaton Family house, waiting for Alex. Elyse had let you into the kitchen and you and her started talking.

"So, how's Alex as a partner? He usually doesn't do well working in groups," Elyse joked. You laughed, "Yeah, that's true. He's okay, we usually just argue the entire time and work separately," You said. You had already had done most of the work, your way. Just as Alex had done most of the work, his way.

Alex walked into the kitchen and saw you sitting down at the kitchen table. He put his books down on the table and sat down, "Ready to get to work?" he asked, you nodded.

"Well, I'll get out of your hair. Don't kill each other," Elyse said, walking out of the kitchen. You laughed under your breath and Alex looked at you, confused.

"What did she mean by that?" He asked you, kinda already knowing. "I told your mom we fight," you said. Taking out a pen and opening your notebook. Alex rolled his eyes, "We don't fight," he mumbled.

You looked up, surprised to say the least. You guys always fought. To be honest sometimes you couldn't even cut the sexual tension with the knife, but you weren't going to tell him you found him attractive.

You raised your eyebrows at him in response and crossed your arms, "We bicker," he said to you. "Whatever you want to call it, Keaton. Let's get to work," You said.

You both worked for about thirty minutes and then started to 'bicker'. "Absolutely there is a difference, Alex! That's what we're trying to prove!" You said, frustrated.

"Who cares, people are people. We shouldn't be studying their thoughts, we should be studying their spending," Alex said. You rolled your eyes and got up, "Oh here we go again!" You replied, getting ready for his usual long widened speech.

"What do you mean, here we go again?" Alex said also get up. "Alex I've heard you 'economics is better than' speech a million times. Forgive me if I don't want to hear your narcissistic ass say it again," you said, squinting your eyes and crossing your arms, annoyed.

"Hey! I'm not-well maybe I'm a little narcissistic. But your a know it all!" He retorted.

"I am not a know it all!" You said, now more annoyed. You stepped closer to him and he stepped closer to you. The sexual tension was very high. You both let out an annoyed breath.

"Do you want to go out with me Friday night?" Alex asked, frustration still in his voice.

You raised your eyebrows and tapped your foot, still frustrated. Although you had forgotten what you were mad about. Alex P. Keaton just asked you out and it surprised you.

"Sure," you replied. "Great," he said, his face getting closer to yours. You gulped, not knowing if he was kidding around or if he was actually going to kiss you. You both took the chance and leaned in.

After you pulled away you looked into his eyes, "We should get back to work, Keaton. The lecture isn't going to make itself," you said, walking back to the table.