You Love Me? (mjf)

SONG CHOICE
Line Without a Hook by Ricky Montgomery

✨SONG CHOICE✨Line Without a Hook by Ricky Montgomery

MICHAEL had never told you how he felt about you. He always was afraid to because he didn't want to ruin your friendship. He didn't want to risk loosing you if you didn't feel the same way.

You had just broken up with your boyfriend, who Michael was extremely jealous of. Whenever he would hang out with you and Mr.Lucky (the nickname for your boyfriend that Michael had come up with one night while complaining to Judd) he would always internally roll his eyes at whatever he said.

But he wanted you to be happy, he loved you and didn't want to see you upset in anyway.

You found out that your boyfriend was cheating on you and you broke up with him. Needing to get your mind off of him you called Michael, while crying.

"Hello? Mikey?" You sniffled into the phone. 

When Michael heard you crying, his heart fell into his stomach, "Y/n, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked, immediately.

"No, I just found out Charles was cheating on me. We broke up," you sobbed into the phone.

Michael felt terrible and angry. If he ever saw your ex boyfriend again he would probably punch him in the face for hurting you. "Don't move. I'll over at your place in five,"  Michael said, hanging up the phone and quickly running out the door.

In five minutes Michael showed up. You were curled up on the couch when you heard and urgent knocking on the door. You wiped the tears from your eyes and walked over to the door. You opened it to reveal...Michael.

"Hi," you sheepishly said. Michael pulled you into a hug and your stomach filled with butterflies as you smelled his familiar scent.

You started to cry in his arms and Michael kissed the top of your head. He walked you to the couch and you both sat down. You pulled away and looked up into Michael's blue eyes.

"I'm sorry," you sniffed. "I look like a complete mess," you said as Michael wiped away some of the tears from your cheeks.

"No, no. Don't be sorry. You look beautiful, you always look beautiful," Michael smiled.

"Really?" You asked, your crying staring to stop. Michael nodded and pulled you into his arms. "Yeah, any guy would be lucky to have you, trust me," he said. You laughed under your breath.

"Not everyone, because if that were true you would want to be with me," you said, not realizing Michael was completely in love with you.

Michael laid there, you in his arms. He didn't know how to respond. He didn't want to take advantage of you in this vulnerable state. But he wanted to tell you that he cared for you.

"Well maybe I do," he said, cringing at how that came out. Feeling more comfortable saying something like that to you he cleared his throat, "Y/n, I love you," he whispered.

You sat up and look at Michael. "You love me?" You asked. Michael nodded and shrugged, "Yeah, and I don't want to ruin our friendship or anything if you don't love me ba-," he started to say.

You leaned in and passionately kissed him on the lips. Michael was surprised but kissed back. He was overjoyed, all the times he wanted to kiss you he couldn't and now he was able to kiss you.

You both pulled away for air and you leaned your forehead against his, "I love you too, Michael," you replied, pulling him down on top of you on the couch.