Baby Brother (apk)

Song Choice - Then He Kissed Me by The Crystals

"So Alex, what's her name?" Jennifer teased, sitting at the kitchen table with Mallory

"So Alex, what's her name?" Jennifer teased, sitting at the kitchen table with Mallory. Alex glared at his younger sister, standing by the kitchen counter.

"Her name is Y/n Y/l and you two will not be here when she comes over," Alex said pointing to Jennifer and Mallory.

Mallory rolled her eyes, "This poor girl is coming here to study and all you want to do is hit on her," she said getting up.

Alex took offense to this even though she kinda had a point. "Excuse me but I will not be hitting on her, she needs help with her economics essay and I will be there," he said pointing to himself.

Jennifer got up and followed Mallory out of the room, on her way out she looked at Alex and said, "Keep telling yourself that Alex. I bet by tonight you'll be telling the whole family about the date your going to ask her out on,"

"That's if she says yes," Mallory joked poking her head outside the door.

Alex heard a knock on the door and opened it. You walked in and smiled at the sight of Alex. "Hey Alex, how are you?" you said, walking in.

You were holding your text books and put them down on the kitchen counter. Alex smiled at you thinking your were one of the prettiest girls he had ever seen.

"I'm good. How are you?" Alex asked you following you to the kitchen counter, he stared at you helplessly, like he was going to fall to his knees.

"I'm okay. I hope you can help me understand my homework," you said. Alex laughed under his breath. "Well then let's get to work, do you want any water?" he asked.

"Sure, thanks," you replied taking your books and sitting down at the kitchen table. Alex poured both you and him a glass of water and went to sit down next to you at the kitchen table.

After studying and Alex helping you with your economics essay you were picking up your books, about to leave. As you were doing so, a young boy about four years old ran into the kitchen and up into Alex's arm.

"Alex!" the boy yelled. Alex picked up his younger brother, "Hey Andy!" he said.

You laughed a little, "Cute brother," you said. Alex laughed, "Thanks, this is Andy. Andy this is Y/n," Alex said.

Andy smiled and looked at you, "Alex? Is this the girl you wanted to ask out?" Andy said like the oblivious four year old he is.

You blushed, a little embarrassed by the statement. Alex put Andy down and leaned down to face him, "Andy, why don't you go into the living room and play with your toys, I'll be there in a bit," Alex said, nervously.

Andy left through the kitchen door and you smiled at Alex's embarrassed state. "Alex? It's okay if you wanted to ask me out?" you said, smiling.

Alex rubbed the back of his neck and looked at you, blushing. "Thanks but it's weird now that you know that I like you," he trailed off as you stepped closer to him.

"I like you too Alex," you said. The space between you and him wasn't very far apart. Your noses were almost touching and chemistry was shooting off like fire works.

Alex leaned into kiss you. You kissed back and then you both pulled away. "So, would like to go out with me Friday night, around 7:00," Alex said, sheepishly.

You giggled, "Yeah Keaton, that would be great. Thanks for your help," you said walking to the back door and exiting the house.

After you left Alex fist pumped the air, in excitement. He then left to the kitchen to play with Andy in the living.

"Andy, you will always be my wing man," Alex joked. Andy looked up at his older brother, confused. "What's that mean?" he asked.

Alex shook his head, "I'll tell you when your older," he replied.

A/n - sorry that this imagine is not gender neutral. I do my best to write gender neutral imagines because I don't know the gender identity of my readers. I love you all and don't forget to vote comment share and follow ❤️