The First I Love You (mjf)

SONG CHOICE- Tenderness by General Public

a/n- I just watched the movie 'Greedy' and I SWEAR this is his most attractive film. I'm watching it again tonight. Lmao 😂

You, Michael, Jennifer, Judd, and Rob were all hanging out at Michael's house in Hollywood

You, Michael, Jennifer, Judd, and Rob were all hanging out at Michael's house in Hollywood. All five of you were sitting around in the living room, joking, talking, laughing, and drinking.

You were sitting on Michael's lap, his hands wrapped around your waist. Jennifer was sitting next to the both of you on the couch and Judd and Rob were sitting on the floor across from you, Michael, and Jennifer.

While you were all telling stories you and Judd ended up talking about the time you and him kissed. Michael was a little jealous while you and Judd were telling the story.

After they went home Michael kept acting all weird and making snide comments. "Mikey, what's wrong?" You asked him, fed up with his behavior. "You and Judd kissed," Michael said, pouting and crossing his arms.

You walked closer to him, "It was one time at a party, where we were both shit-faced. And it didn't mean anything," you reassured him.

Michael backed away, "It didn't sound like nothing," he retorted. You rolled your eyes, "What you don't believe me? Michael you have to trust me that's the only way this is going to work," You said.

"Fine," Michael said, raising his eyebrows. "Fine," you retorted, acting the same way he was. The tension between you was every high. You both didn't know what to say, until.

"I love you," Michael blurred out. You looked at him, giving off the same annoyed energy as he was. "Well, I love you too," you replied.

Michael walked towards you, you guys were face to face, "I think that's the first time we've said that," he said. You nodded and your stomach flipped. You couldn't cut the sexual tension with a knife.

"I think so," you said, under your breath. You two were lost in each others eyes. Michael leaned in and kissed you. Your hands were on his shoulders and his hands were placed delicately on your waist.

A/n- Sorry this is so short. Also I don't think the song matched the mood, but whatever 😂