Late Night Terrors (mjf)

Song Choice- (Don't Fear) The Reaper by Blue Öyster Cult

You knew that Michael was going to be at the studio late tonight, so you decided to wait up for him on the couch. Curling up on the couch, you turned on the television, flipping channels.

It was a dark and windy night in October. You hated being alone at night, especially during Halloween season. You always thought that scary movies were really scary and refused to watch any by yourself.

You couldn't find anything to watch so you turned off the television. You got up and decided to make a late night snack.

Opening the cabinet to get some popcorn, you heard a noise from outside. You looked out the kitchen window but saw nothing, so you went back to making popcorn. You put the bag in the microwave and sat on the couch, waiting for the timer to go off.

While you were waiting you heard another noise from outside. You went to the living room window and once again saw nothing.

"It must me my imagination," you mumbled to yourself.

An hour later you finished the popcorn and decided to watch reruns of 'Happy Days' to make you feel better about the creepy noises of outside.

You then heard the front door open, assuming it was Michael you shrugged it off. But when you didn't hear him say anything, you turned around to see the door wide open, the cold October breeze blowing through.

You gulped and got up, dropping the tv remote and the bowl of leftover popcorn crumbs. You ran to the door and looked outside. Seeing no one and wondering how that door opened, you closed the door.

Now you were super freaked out, 'where was Michael?'you wondered. You were pacing the  living room of your home, trying to remember what those girl in the horror movies, you never watched, did. Then the door opened again and you jumped letting out a high-pitched scream.

Michael walked it and heard your scream, he quickly ran to your side. "Y/n sweetie, you okay!? What happened?!" He exclaimed.

You saw that Michael was there and you hugged him. Michael, still very confused about why you screamed, lead you both to the couch.

You sat down and pulled away from the hug. "What happened?" Michael asked again, putting a hand to your forehead. "I don't know, like an hour ago I heard noises from out side and then the door opened by itself and then it opened again but this time it was you. I was scared, I screamed," you said, catching your breath.

Michael looked into you e/c eyes and saw how scared you were. He brushed the hair from your forehead and kissed you on the forehead.

"It's okay, it was probably just the wind," he said, pulling you close to him.

A/n - sorry if this is weird lol
If you have any requests please comment ❤️
I also have a Marty McFly x reader series of you want to read it, check out my profile ❤️❤️

Love y'all 🥺