First Kiss (mjf)

SONG CHOICE
Fine Line by Harry Styles

You walked out into the rain and off of the sound stage you had just came from, heading to your car

You walked out into the rain and off of the sound stage you had just came from, heading to your car. As you were walking there you found Michael standing near your car, soaking wet. You stopped in your tracks and looked up at him.

"I didn't get a cat," Michael said blankly, looking into your e/c eyes. "Oh that's interesting," you said walking past him. You both hadn't spoken to each other in the last two days after the phone incident.

Your friend group was very concerned, as they were rooting for you two to get together.

"No it's not interesting. It's actually very, very not interesting. It's actually completely the opposite of interesting," he said, his voice getting louder and more nervous.

"Okay I got it Michael!" You exclaimed, the both of you now completely soaked from the rain pouring down.

"You had no right to tell me you had feelings for me!" Michael said sternly. You backed away completely shocked by what you were hearing.

"What!" You replied, crossing your arms and raising your eyebrows. "I was doing great with Nancy before I found out about you!"Michael yelled, completely distraught.

"Hey! I was doing great before I found out about you. Do you think I like seeing you with her?!" You replied, tears coming to your eyes.

"Well you won't have to anymore, I broke up with her," Michael said back as quickly as he could.

"Why, if you were doing so great?" You asked, rolling your eyes. Michael stepped closer to you , "I said was. Now I can't get you out of my head," Michael admitted.

Your breath hitched and you stepped closer to him. Michael pulled back a wet strand of your hair. You looked into each others eyes intently, it was like you were the only two people in the world.

"So what do we do?" You whispered, gazing into his eyes. "Do you still want closure?" Michael asked in return, wanting to lean into kiss you.

Instead of answering you took it upon yourself to kiss him. Your hands were on his shoulders and both his hands moved from your hair down to your waist, pulling you closer to him with every kiss.

You pulled away, "No, I never wanted closure from you," you said, smiling a little. Michael let out a happy sigh, a smile coming to his face. He tucked some more of your wet hair behind your hear. You leaned into his chest taking in his scent and smiled.

The next day, you told Jennifer that you and Michael had kissed.

"Oh my god! Was it sweet and simple or was it like, I have to have you now?" Jennifer asked, intently listening to every word.

"Well, it was more on the, I have to have you now, side," you giggled, blushing immensely.

"Wow," Jennifer replied, shaking her head.

Meanwhile, Michael, Judd, and Rob were sitting around eating a pizza.

"And then I uh, I kissed her," Michael said taking a bite of pizza.

" Tongue?" Rob asked, taking a bite of his slice. "Yeah," Michael responded.

"Nice," Judd said.

A/n- got this from Friends again lol. Hope you enjoyed! ❤️❤️