Two Different Worlds Pt.3 (mjf)

Song Choice- Agape by Bear's Den

You took the folder from Michael's manger and politely thanked him

You took the folder from Michael's manger and politely thanked him. He left and then you told your boss you were going on your brake early today. You needed to find Michael. You were a little pissed because you specifically told him that he shouldn't interfere in your career. You wanted to make it on your own and prove yourself. But now thanks to the love of your life that wasn't going to happen.

'I bet he did this to win be back!' You thought, a little turned on but also extremely frustrated. 'I ended things. And this is his plan to get me back. Don't let it work,' You told yourself, not convinced in the slightest. You had an opportunity now and it felt good, but you also felt like you didn't deserve it.

You walked to the 'Family Ties' sound stage. They hadn't started filming yet, crew members were still setting up the sound stage. You looked around for Michael wondering where he was. You saw him in the back of the set sitting in a directors chair, reading a script.

"Michael," you said, hoping you didn't show how upset you were in your voice. He heard your voice and turned around. Seeing you, his face lit up, with the stupid grin you loved so much.

"You had no right Mikey," you said, holding up the folder. He stepped closer to you and you took a step back. "Y/n, it was the only way I thought I could get you back," Michael explained, running a hand through his hair.

"Well it's not going to work," you said, flustered. Michael could always tell when you were lying and laughed under his breath. "Really?" He said, knowing that his plan had in fact worked.

You stepped closer to him and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "Really," you said, trying your best to be confident.

He felt your breathe on his mouth and leaned closer to you, "And your sure," he whispered. You blushed and leaned into kiss him, not being able to resist his charm and confidence.

The kiss was passionate, your hands were around his neck and his hands were on your waist, pulling you closer to him. He gently lifted you off the ground, your feet lifting up in the air.

You dropped the folder and pulled away. "I'm going to need that," you laughed, picking up the folder. Michael laughed along with you, "So you'll take that job and stay with me," he asked.

You nodded, knowing that you had indeed found the love of your life. "I'm gonna go and accept it. Maybe the studio will need assistance in here," you joked, raising your eyebrows. Michael laughed and you walked out of the sound stage, ready to start your new career.

A/n - I hoped everyone enjoyed this three part imagine. ❤️