Lazy Day (mjf)

A/n- don't forget to comment vote and share ❤️ Don't be a silent reader!! 😊

Song Choice- Bullet - Ann Marr

One lazy Saturday morning you woke up to the sound of your boyfriend snoring beside you and rain pouring outside

One lazy Saturday morning you woke up to the sound of your boyfriend snoring beside you and rain pouring outside. As you slowly got up, not wanting to wake the sleeping angle beside you, a chill ran down your back. You walked to your closet and put on a over sized sweatshirt.

You then sat back down on the bed and laid down, admiring the man you loved. He was snoring and his mouth was partly open. He moved in his sleep, searching for you. You tried to suppress a giggle but you couldn't.

He woke up and saw that you were awake. "Morning Y/n," he said. "Morning Mikey," you replied kissing him on the nose. As you pulled away he put his hands on your waist and pulled you close to him. "I think we should just stay like this all day," he said, smiling and raising his eyebrows.

You sat on top of him and swiped his messy hair out of his face. You giggled as he started to kiss your neck. "Not so fast there Mikey," you said, grabbing the collar of his shirt and turning to the other side of the bed, pulling him on top of you.

Eventually, you both got out of bed. You and him made breakfast and sat on the couch watching reruns of the Saturday morning cartoons you both grew up with.

"I'll right, I'm going to take a shower," you said getting up and putting your plate in the sink with the other dishes. Michael got up after you and put his plate in the sink as well. As you headed towards the bedroom he pulled you close to him and rested his head on your shoulder.

"Take me with you," he mumbled. You giggled and turned around to face him. "You sound like a five year old. I think I can manage without you though," you teased, heading towards the bedroom and locking the door.

Later that evening, you and Michael were snuggled on the couch together. Half of you was laying on his chest and your bottom half was on the couch. Michael's arm's were around your waist as usual. You were flipping channels trying to figure out what to watch.

"There's nothing on," you pouted looking up at him. Michael kissed you on the head, "Ugh, I know. What do we have in the movie cabinet?" he asked you.

You got up and walked towards the movie cabinet. Opening it you saw the perfect movie, 'The Shining'. "How about this?" you asked showing him the movie case.

Michael playfully rolled his eyes, "That movie is scary," he said. You shook your head, "It is not that scary," you retorted. "Please," you said. He nodded, "Fine. But I get to hold you the entire time," he said.

You play rolled you eyes, "Like I would ever say no to that, Michael," you said, putting in the movie.

You went to sit back on the couch and Michael pulled you to his chest. After the first thirty minutes of the film, Michael ordered a pizza. You laughed when Michael got scared at the pizza delivery boy for knocking on the door.

"Mikey, calm down it's just the pizza," you said getting up and heading towards the door. Michael pouted and watched as you went to the door to get the pizza. When you came back you sat next to Michael.

The two of you stuffed your face full of pizza and continued to watch 'The Shining' . When the movie was in its final scenes your eyes started to close. You were full from eating so much pizza and it didn't help that Michael was drawing circles on your bare arm. You felt safe and comfortable, you didn't want to fall asleep but you did.

When the movie was over Michael noticed you had fallen asleep in his arms. He smiled, admiring your beauty and pushed some of your hair out of your face. He turned off the tv and picked you up bridal style. He tucked you into bed and then got into bed himself, soon falling asleep with you.