Climb in Through My Window (mcfly)

SONG CHOICE
Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes

Continuation of my other Marty McFly imagine

You were fast asleep in your room when you heard an annoying tapping on your window. You pulled the covers back and got up, heading to your window. You pulled back the curtain and saw your best friend and secret crush, Marty McFly.

Marty was smile-smirking at you, he waved and almost fell off your window ledge. You quickly opened your window and grabbed his arms to help him into your room. You pulled him through the window and he got to his feet.

"What are you doing here?" You asked him. "I'm here to take us to Twin Pines Mall. I'm not letting you leave your house alone in the middle of the night," he said matter of factly.

You and him were supposed to meet Doc at Twin Pines Mall. He wanted to show you and Marty the mysterious new experiment he was working on. "Right, how heroic of you," you smiled. Marty blushed and shrugged, "That's me," he simply replied.

You walked into your closet and changed into a sweatshirt and jeans. You pulled on a pair of converse and ran a hand through your hair. "Alright I'm ready," you said, stepping out of your closet.

Marty looked you up and down, thinking you were one of prettiest girls he had ever seen. "Woah," he trailed off, on accident.

"What?" You said, blushing. 'Did he just take an interest in me?' You asked your self. You brushed it off thinking he was probably tired.

Marty mentally cursed to himself. 'Perfect! Now she knows that I like her?'

You grabbed your skateboard and climbed out of your window right after Marty did. While doing so you tripped climbing down and two safe and secure hands caught you by the waist, pulling you close together.

Your eyes went wide at how close you were to him. Marty set you down, still holding you by the waist. He didn't want to let you go and you didn't want him to let go either.

"Thanks," you whispered, you could literally smell the cologne coming off his skin. "No problem," he whispered back. You stared into each others eyes and instinctively leaned in. Both of couldn't quite explain it, but it felt right.

After you pulled away for air, your cheeks became a bright red, it was visible even in the dark. "You have beautiful eyes," Marty said, still holding onto you.

"Thanks, you too," you replied, awkwardly. You were a little in shock of what happened. You and Marty had kissed, he was your best friend you never thought he'd feel the same way.

"Should we go?" You asked. Marty and you came out of the trance and headed towards the mall.

Marty couldn't explain what happened back at your house. He had wanted to kiss you for so long and know that you guys had kissed he didn't know if you we're friends or more.

A/n- so 👉👈 I think my Marty McFly imagines will all be in the same story line. I may skip scenes from the films because it's not it's own story, but I do want to make another BTTF fan fic with an original character. I'm not going to post it anytime soon because I'm writing my Michael J. Fox fan fic and my Nancy Drew fan fic ❤️

Love y'all ❤️❤️