Halloween Party (mjf)

SONG CHOICE
Thriller by Michael Jackson

"Alright! Let's get wasted!" Judd Nelson yelled

"Alright! Let's get wasted!" Judd Nelson yelled. He was standing on the top of a bar about the chug beer out of a red solo cup. You and everyone one else yelled back in response as Judd chugged the alcohol in the cup.

You and Michael had just started dating and it was your first Halloween together. You decided to go to a Halloween party that was in the Hollywood Hills. So many people were dressed up in costumes. You decided to dress up as a cat, it was a little basic but you looked cute in the outfit. Michael dressed up casually, expect he was wearing his varsity jacket from 'Teen Wolf'.

You and Michael each took a sip of your beer after Judd's 'toast'. The DJ started to play music and strobe lights filled the room. "This is fun!" You yelled over the loud music. "Yeah," Michael responded. His eyes twinkled in the lights.

You made your rounds, talking to Michael's different friends. "Hey Justine, surprised your not taking your brother trick or treating," Michael joked. Justine playfully rolled her eyes, "Oh shut up Michael, he's not that young," she laughed.

You and Michael continued to walk around, you decided to get you and him a refill so you headed towards the bar. On your way back, Michael pulled you close to him, "Hey you," he whispered leaning his forehead on yours. You kissed him in response, "Hey," you whispered back.

You handed Michael his drink and you took a sip of yours. Michael had his arm wrapped around you as you both enjoyed the party.

After a while, you ended up drinking a lot and were very wasted. "You know I think Judd was being rhetorical when he said, "Let's get wasted," Michael joked to you.

"I am perfectly soberrrr," You said, drawing out the last of your sentence. Michael laughed under his breath, "Sure," he replied, he took your red cup away and you pouted, "Aw, Mikey. I was using that!" You explained.

"No, sweetie. I think you've had enough," Michael said, a little worried. You scoffed in your drunken state and leaned your head on his shoulder. "My feet hurt," you mumbled.

Michael kissed you on the forehead and whispered in your ear, "You wanna go?" He asked you comfortingly. You nodded, now really tired.

Michael helped you walk to his car. When he got home he picked you up bridal style and set you down on his couch. Your eyes could barley stay open, "Tonight was really fun! Happy Halloween," you mumbled to Michael. Now falling asleep.

Michael wiped the hair out of your face and kissed you on the forehead, "Good night, I'll be here if you need anything," Michael said sitting on the living room chair. He watched as you feel asleep, he once you did he feel aspirin on the chair.

The next morning, you opened your eyes and immediately felt your headache. You groaned and looked around. You saw Michael asleep on the chair and then realized that you were in Michael's living room.

You got up and felt sick, you rushed to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet, puking. After getting last night's alcohol out of your system you heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Y/n, babe. You okay?" Michael asked. "Yeah," you managed to say getting up and washing your hands. You walked out of the bathroom and stopped in front of Michael.

"Sorry about last night. I guess I got a little carried away," You said. Michael brushed your cheek with his thumb, "Don't worry about it, I'm glad I could be there to take care of you," he smiled.