I Wish I Had You (apk)

SONG CHOICE
Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield

Alex was walking into one of his classes and saw you

Alex was walking into one of his classes and saw you. He wanted to be with you, but you were dating someone else. You and him were friends and Jennifer and Mallory would call Alex a hypocrite for saying that men and women couldn't be friends, yet here he was being your friend.

You looked up to Alex, who was sitting next to you. "Hey, Keaton," you said, smiling at him. He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. He was a complete wreak when he talked to you. "Hey," he replied, in awe of you.

The class eventually ended and when you and Alex were walking out, your boyfriend was waiting for you in the hall. "Hey babe," he said to you. He kissed you on the cheek and slipped an arm around your shoulders.

Alex internally rolled his eyes, "Well, I'll see you later, Y/n," he said to you. "Wait, Alex. Are we still studying tonight at your house,"  you asked him, smiling sweetly. You were oblivious to how much you affected him. "You bet," he said, walking away.

Elyse came into the kitchen to find her son at the kitchen table, moping. "Alex dear, what's wrong?" she asked her son, sitting down next to him.

"Nothing," Alex replied, putting his head down. Elyse could tell that their was obviously something the matter with Alex. "Is it a girl?" she asked.

"How do you do that?" Alex said, picking up his head. Elyse tilted her head, "Do what?" she asked. "Knowing what I'm thinking. You're always doing that. It's cruel," Alex joked.

"Alex, I'm you mother. I know these things. Tell me the problem," Elyse said. Alex looked at his mom. "Well I like this girl and she's coming over to study in a few minutes. I like her, a lot. But she has a boyfriend," Alex said, defeated, which was an emotion he rarely expressed.

Elyse looked at he son and thought of the best advice to give him. "Why don't you tell her how you feel. If you tell her and you continue to be friends you can work on getting over her. But you shouldn't involve yourself in her relationship with her boyfriend, only be there for her, understand," Elyse said, comfortingly.

Alex nodded, "Yeah, thanks mom," he said. Elyse left the kitchen and a couple moments after you arrived.

"Hey Keaton," you said. You were a little out of it because you and your boyfriend had gotten into a big fight. Alex could see in your face that you weren't your happy usual self.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Alex asked. You shook your head and sat down on the table, "Oh nothing, I had this big fight with my boyfriend. I caught him cheating on me," you said, sadly.

"That bastard," Alex replied. You looked up at him, not expecting him to say that. "Yeah, we broke up," you said. Alex's mouth dropped open a little, this was his chance to swoop in and be the hero.

"Well, you don't deserve him. You deserve someone who really cares about you, that's loves you," he said, hoping he implied enough.

You looked at Alex and laughed under your breath, "Thanks Keaton, I'll put an ad in the college newspaper," you joked.

"Y/n I'm serious. You deserve someone who is going to treat you right," he continued. "Yeah like who," you retorted.

"Me," he said, leaning in towards you from across the table. You blinked at how close he was to you. "Oh," you breathed. Then Alex went for it, he lightly kissed you on the lips and then pulled away.

"That wasn't bad," you said, a little in shock. "Thanks," Alex said, rubbing the back of his neck.