Marry Me (mjf)

SONG CHOICE
Happiness is a Butterfly by Lana Del Rey
🦋

✨SONG CHOICE✨Happiness is a Butterfly by Lana Del Rey 🦋

YOU AND MICHAEL were hanging out on your couch. It was a casual Friday night and the both of you wanted to snuggle on the couch, enjoying each other's company.

Michael was playing with your hair as you were laying on his chest. It was cold outside and a little cold in your home, but Michael always made sure to keep you warm.

As you both were sitting there thinking, Michael began to think about something that had only popped into his mind a couple of times before. He wanted to ask you to marry him.

He didn't have a ring or a plan to ask you, but a part of him just want to ask you right there and then.

You readjusted where you were laying and snuggled closer to Michael. He moved his hand from your hair and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close to him. "Do you ever think that it could snow here?" You asked randomly.

You had been staring out of the window for the past few minutes and it seemed so cold outside it could snow. But you and Michael lived in California, so it didn't seem likely that it would snow.

Michael looked out of the window, where you were looking at, "I don't think so," Michael replied. You laughed under your breath, "It just seems like it would because of how cold it is," you replied, leaning up your head to look at Michael's beautiful face.

When you saw his face he looked distant. "What are thinking about?" You said, getting up and turning your body to face him. You were now sitting on his lap, each of your legs on either side of him.

Michael shook his head, trying to brush off the initial thought he was having earlier. "Nothing," he mumbled, wrapping his arms around your waist, so you wouldn't fall off of his lap.

You could always tell when Michael was lying. You kissed his cheek and brushed some of the hair from out of his face. You looked into his beautiful blue eyes and smiled, "Oh come on, tell me. It must be important or else you wouldn't have looked so defensive when I asked," you explained.

Michael just looked back into your eyes and with no filter he said, "Marry me,"

"What?" You replied, not completely sure you had heard him correctly. Michael smiled a bit at your shocked face, "Marry me," he smiled, getting used to saying it out loud.

"Really?" You asked. Of course you wanted to marry him, you just never excepted him to ask you like this, but it was perfect.

Michael nodded, "Yeah, I love you Y/n. Marry me," he said, still smiling his boyish smile.

You laughed under your breath, "Okay, I'll marry you," you said smiling like an idiot too.

Michael's heart flipped when you said yes. He pulled you closer to him and kissed you. You smiled away from the kiss and brushed some of the hair from out of his face. "So that's what you were thinking?" You asked.

Michael nodded and pulled you into another kiss.

A/n- this came into my mind the other night so I thought I would write it into existence
Love y'all ❤️❤️