Another Time 1960s (mjf)

A/n- So this imagine is going to take place in the 1960s. Michael J. Fox is not an actor you and him just know each other in the 60s
I found some photos on Pinterest and I was inspired

I hope you enjoy 😊

SONG CHOICE
Crazy by Patsy Cline

YOU and your friends from college were hosting a picnic at your family's house

YOU and your friends from college were hosting a picnic at your family's house. It was small and simple. You and all your friends were making snacks and sides for the lunch, while all the men were outside grilling.

A lot of your friends were dating the men outside and they were all going steady with them, you on the other hand were the odd person out. No one at your college appealed to you, but you didn't mind it . You liked focusing on school and your career, you knew that when you graduated, the 1970s would hold great things for you.

—————————

"So then, we walked me to my door and then he leaned into to kiss me, for the first time," your friend Gale said to your group of friends.

Everyone fawned over the romantic story as you stirred the ambrosia salad. "That reminds me of when Robert and I got pinned," Sara said, dreamily.

You playfully rolled your eyes, secretly wishing you could find someone too. "All we ever talk about is men. Can't we talk about school or our career," you pointed out.

Sara, Gale, and Annet laughed under their breath, and looked at you oddly. "It's important to talk about men, but if you want to talk about career, then talk," Gale said, pouring a bag of potato chips into a bowl.

"Well, after college I plan on becoming a teacher, over at the elementary school," you said to your friends. They all became very interested in what you had to say.

Meanwhile Sara's boyfriend Robert was introducing a new man to the group. He had just started attending your college. His name was Michael J. Fox.

"Boys, this is Michael Fox, Michael, this is Ricky and Stanley," Robert introduced. Michael shook hands with the two men.

"Nice to meet you," Michael said. Just then, Gale, Sarah, and Annet all came out carrying food to put on the picnic table.

"Michael your finally here!" Sarah said, coming over to give Michael a hug. Michael hugged back and then looked to the window, seeing you.

"Who's that?" Michael asked, breathless. Robert cleared his throat, noticing the complete infatuation.

"That's Y/n. Why don't you go talk to her, and get me a soda," Robert joked, causing Sara to playfully slap his arm.

Michael entered the kitchen to see you working. "Need any help?" He asked, running a hand through his hair.

You laughed under your breath, "Really?" You asked, taken aback. Michael shrugged in response.

"A man who helps, very intriguing," you joked, raising your eyebrows. This caused Michael laugh and blush.

"How come I've never seen you before?" You asked, noticing you never meet this man before in your life.

"I uh, I just moved here, my name is Michael J. Fox," he said, holding out his hand. You shook his hand, "Y/n L/n," you responded, with a smile.

"Have you meet everyone?" You asked. Michael looked outside and then back at you, "Kinda, I know Robert and Sara," Michael responded.

"Well, that's Gale and her new boyfriend Ricky. Robert and Sarah just got pinned. And Stanley and Annet are engaged," you explained to Michael, pointing out the window and each of your friends.

"Well, I guess that leaves the two of us," Michael flirted.

You laughed under your breath, "No, I'm afraid it leaves you and me. There is no us. Excuse me but I have to take this outside," you said, taking the ambrosia salad out into the picnic area.

Michael watched as you walked out of the sliding glass door. He was in awe of how beautiful you were and he could tell how independent and charismatic you were.

Michael rubbed the back of his neck and followed you outside. You set the ambrosia salad down on the table, all your other friends were talking to each other.

It was just you and Michael

"Well, looks like it's just us," Michael said, casually flirting with you.

You turned to Michael and played with the beaded necklace you were wearing. "I must interest you, because if I didn't you would be volunteering to flip the steaks on the grill as an excuse not to talk to me," you stated.

Michael's mouth dropped open at how forward you were, "Uh, I don't-," he stuttered, unsure what to say.

You smiled, "It's okay, I'm flattered by your interest. I just think that if you wanted to ask me out, instead of pretending to want to help me, you should do so," you said, stepping closer to Michael.

Michael blushed, completely infatuated by your confidence. "Alright, fair enough," he replied, smiling. "Would you like to go out with me Friday night?" He asked.

You smiled, "I would love to," you responded.